Quote Originally Posted by Deathofan View Post
Interesting, stomp is 8 meters, roots are 10 meters, besides don't good birds repulse your beckon, root, wait for stomp, 2nd root, and kill at 12 meters, in other words good birds tend to stay at 10-12 meters away.

@Crim I know what dodge you're talking about, you should have around 42 dodge with stacking-taunt, evade, and 2 dodge ring, but when a bird has two roots that debuff by -30% dodge each, and unless you can dodge both of them, that's as far as a bear will get, at least with the dodge-lacking gear. I kinda liked more what L55 has for the bear, fortified gives very high survibility stats, mostly the high amount of health pool, Health Regen, and armor, and FF Set, which gives bears the perfect amount of dodge that they should have. Btw, I was not one of the shotgun mages
In order for both roots to debuff dodge at -30%, they both have to be maxed at 6. There are not enough skill points at level 50 to have both maxed. Yes, a bird can debuff at least 30 dodge, but I think everyone is missing the point that a good bear is NOT going to use beckon-stomp in such a close time frame. Also, the +50 health given on the Rift is HUGE at level 50. It is very similar to the Fortified set, however, comparing level 50 sets and 55 is not a fair comparison.

Also, I know you use Glowstick set. My comment was for comparing the ability to survive (mainly in dodge) between Death mages and Rift bears.