Thread: Why buy Lunar pendant?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

i dont like the pendnant

i would go for the ring though..
    gives me more str and hp. tanking build
    sorc's dmg is fairly enough we just need more survival.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    hmmmm.. 270 additional damage absorb... I agree.. its approx 1 more hit absorb.. (n that too if you r lucky with shield on)
    However .. don't u think its still too less for survival? hope i am not expecting too much from a mythic :/

If you see the mythic gun .. 45 points in damage increased over top legendary weapon available .. which is Nordr Jewel..
    Now i think u understand what i mean?
    All I can say is this..... I know you have seen me in PvP. You know what I do there. I'm not supremely gifted as a video game player. My "skill" has not much to do with my ability to spam buttons on my iPad. It has to do with my build. That's why I'm always reluctant to share all the specifics of my build with other players. That said, I am telling you that you have to weigh the pros and cons of all gear.

+120 health + 150 more shield protection, + 5.5 dmg (means about 12-15 more damage per skill).

Overall that means if you trade blows with another player you have a 280 more hp advantage. Do you usually win or lose battles by a huge margin of victory? I know there are plenty of times I go up against a rogue or warrior and at some point during the battle I am down to less than 10% health before I manage to heal myself or kill the other player. Or sometimes in a group fight I get killed, but right before I die I take out another player. If I had been killed one hit earlier I would not have managed that. Every little edge helps.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 07-04-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

If you can, get the ring for PvP. The health boost will make you beastly Made me almost shed a tear when I sold it....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Lol grimm