Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutscenes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    Besides the fact that these cutscenes are on a individual basis so everyone has to have a moment of terror most just can't afford it. Hen clearing the room b4 going for the keeper, if you accidentally get the keeper scene to activate them yellow blasteroids will shoot you out pretty fast. I dont even have to have any aggro or even be the first sighted for me to be targeted first and murdered lol these cutscenes don't help.

Smoae what in he'll do YOU have against this? What are you SMOKING??
    idc if they want to make it an option, i just think its stupid to turn them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Uh, even the stupid aliens and other desert monsters have close-ups, which hide your health bar. It's not just the bosses. And Plothozz is one of those that hides your health (I believe). Seriously why do you love the cutscenes so much.

And btw, we had a great team going, Smoae before you joined us just now. Suddenly everyone's dying all over the place and running amok?
    yep thats what happens when you dont have a mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

*voice over by Smeagol (LOTR)

"It's a curses... a curses i tells ya.... "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smoae View Post
    what do you guys have, 10 armor?
    No, an enchantress. Oh, wait....same thing; carry on. And I, too, hate them. King Mynas' seems to be the worst. There you are, minding your own business in the hallway outside his lair and BAM! Lovely cutscene that then pans back so I can see how my Mage looks dead.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smoae View Post

yep thats what happens when you dont have a mage.
    While I've already forgotten who was part of that team, I have rarely allowed a game to start with no Mage, so I'm 99.99999% sure we had a Mage. Try again.
    Last edited by Lesrider; 11-06-2010 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I really don't see any reason why the devs haven't given us the option yet to turn them off. Haven't enough people complained about them yet? And btw, I've noticed some of them even do a complete spin of the room, leaving me staring at a wall outside the room for a good couple of seconds. Gurg and Mynas are examples of these. Everything just spins around. If I were playing Pin-The-Tail-on-the-Gurg this would be fine, but we're not! So please Devs, unless you can make the cutscenes less intrusive, please please please give us the option to shut them off!!

(Do the devs ever respond to these things? I get faster responses on their facebook page.)
    Last edited by Lesrider; 11-06-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Spelling