Thread: Some help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Some help.

Alrighty, I've been at level 49 for about a week now. I find myself getting more and more demotivated to try to get to 50 as each day passes. Every time I bother to go level and attempt to find a room there is either no Crush The Keeper rooms, a greedy kick happy room leader, or a team of players unaware of how to work as a team or run the dungeon correctly.

So if some of you have a bit of free time to help me I'd appreciate it. I'm not asking for a fully dedicated team with elite gears. It would just make everything a whole lot easier if I had a reliable team/teammate to do some runs with. Because even when I manage to find a good player, they usually only do 1 run then leave to do something else.

My IGN is: MurdocX

I'm practically on every day. I'm not really impatient or hard to get along with. Any and all help is appreciated! :]

Have An Awesome-tastic-super-dee-duper day,

~MurdocX
    Last edited by MurdocX; 11-07-2010 at 04:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67
    Actually headshot gives 75 xp...

...IN MODERN COMBAT 2 BLACK PEGASUS LOL!!!!!!
    IGN: MurdocX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I would love to help, but with exams in the near future i may not be able to find time. never the less i have a 47 i think tank, and i have loads of friends who'd help if asked. if i see you on and if i can get on ill get you there
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, you can add Manebrainy I'm trying to get him to 50 and well, I consider myself a decent player
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    I would love to help, but with exams in the near future i may not be able to find time. never the less i have a 47 i think tank, and i have loads of friends who'd help if asked. if i see you on and if i can get on ill get you there
    That's alright. Like I said only if you have some free time and I appreciate the help. I wish the people in game were like the users on the forums, my so called "Friends" wanted to charge me like around 3K a run despite all the favor's I've done for them free of charge, lol.

But feel free to add me when ever you get on, MurdocX. Thanks man I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    Hi, you can add Manebrainy I'm trying to get him to 50 and well, I consider myself a decent player
    Sounds good, I sent you a friend request. You don't have to be amazing either lol I just want someone who wants to level to level with me lol. It's kind of like how people have another person go on a diet with them so they can keep each other motivated to keep going haha.

Thanks for helping me btw I'm thankful.
    Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67
    Actually headshot gives 75 xp...

...IN MODERN COMBAT 2 BLACK PEGASUS LOL!!!!!!
    IGN: MurdocX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I'll add you to my tank, Gyoza. He's housebroken and corners nicely. Same problem here, more or less--stuck at 48 and finding it hard to move on.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm