Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Class Balance in CTF PvP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

I have a great idea to make pvp more Balanced.
    When i played pvp over and over i realized that mages have a big disadvantage.
    It would be more balanced if only mages can stun.
    Now warriors and rogues can stun as well thats the Problem for me in pvp. I always charge my fireball but if i want to stun my enemy with it sometimes rogues or warriors come Form background and stun me first then i have no chance to win the 1 vs1 against rogues or warriors
    Would be great if you can fix this.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I'm not 100% sure they are balanced. Rogues are by far the best in pvp (especially with strong bows), then mages (great magic), then warrior (weak skills&damage, powerful armor)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Mages are OP!!.. How can one class can do massive Offense (DMG wise...Range skills with AOE Effect like Stun,Slow,Snare,Heal) while having Great Defense.. -_-

While Rouge really excel only in offense (glass cannons) only because of one Upgrade (critical Stacking per Shot) which is a chance basis.. SP is very low to survive for the next player coming after you and the big fail here is evade in PVP is useless.. also Mage have the same skill as rouge which is AIM shot the only difference is the Critical Stacking is not available in Mage Lightning skill.

i mean Generally.. Mages should really Die fast (Glass Cannon term is name after them next to Assassins, while Assassins/rouges rely on evade..) where did you see a mage/wizard who can tank?? only here in AL..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crazyangle03 For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by crazyangle03 View Post
    Mages are OP!!.. How can one class can do massive Offense (DMG wise...Range skills with AOE Effect like Stun,Slow,Snare,Heal) while having Great Defense.. -_-

While Rouge really excel only in offense (glass cannons) only because of one Upgrade (critical Stacking per Shot) which is a chance basis.. SP is very low to survive for the next player coming after you and the big fail here is evade in PVP is useless.. also Mage have the same skill as rouge which is AIM shot the only difference is the Critical Stacking is not available in Mage Lightning skill.

i mean Generally.. Mages should really Die fast (Glass Cannon term is name after them next to Assassins, while Assassins/rouges rely on evade..) where did you see a mage/wizard who can tank?? only here in AL..
    Well...

1. Every rogue has the chance to kill a mage with one single shot, is that perhaps fast enough?
    2. To say mages have the same offense as rogue is just wrong... rogues do way more permanent critical damage then a mage.
    3. An outstanding rouge like IPredator will nearly get EVERY kill in the game, specially when i mana/heal him! :-] So having a support mage is a good thing for rogues and at the end of the day CTF and TDM both are TEAMPLAY mods, a selfish terminator even with full mythic gear will have NO chance versus a normal skilled team of 4 players.

The thing i hate now is one combination that is nearly unbeatable for me:
    A warrior with the slowdown and the shield swirl... this is game over - imba - u cant do anything about it. This is sometimes like a permanent slowdown and in nearly no time your shield is done and you needed to cast the heal... then 2 seconds later u r dead!
    I kill a lot of even good rogues in 1on1, also mages but i lose to every good warrior.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 07-11-2013 at 09:26 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Nerf rouges so their crit can't go higher than 1-1,5k
    3k is way OP.
    i 1v1 full mythic & they crit me down to 5%, then pierce, then laugh at me for having no skills, bad gear or simply does not belong in PvP arena.

Just gonna say, brace yourself 2v2 comp, I'll be full mythic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Ive took my time to respond this season and see how it plays out... So i hve full everything... mythic helm, mythic armor, arcane hammer... glacian.... best of the best right??? 1 vs 1 i can beat most... in CTF, I still die easy after buff my health was around 5700, i got hit with 1 aimed shot and nox back to back and within a second i was down to 1/4 of my life...the crit me at 2800 on first shot... than quickly followed up with piercer and i was done for before i could even heal...and the heal is now really a joke for warrior... it takes so long to load (mages is instant, rouges is instant) warrior picks up a horn which takes FOREVER than puts on his shield (which you still die sometimes with shield) than the regens are 1.5 seconds apart and i get a lovely 600+ life... thats all fine and dandy except a rouge has a 2 sec cd, so another aimed shot does away with any regean i just got... The rouge damage is still ridiculous... Im not saying nerf their damage (i need them in pve), but how about highering the cd to 4 secs on aimed shot... (its so devestating , best move in the game from any class, it should have longer cd) whirldwinds cd got moved to 10 since it was so devestating....that would make matches be alittle bit better imo... I also feel warrior needs some sort of incoming damage redection... again nobody uses rally cry... YOU HAVE TO HAVE VENGEFUL BLOOD and HORN. so you have two more slots and you need two offensive cause the dps melee is terrible...so rally cry and juggernaut, are pointless...(unless your full out tanking pve tank)
    Disagree with your point here :

Just a point of view about Venge and Jugger :

- you don't need Venge at all, if you are full mythic and arcane hammer / pet. I am at 1410 mana with full mythic and arcane hammer / pet which mean in 1 vs 1 you don't go out of mana.

- for group fights (where you can get 2-3 crit shots from rogues) I'm more than sure Jugger helps a lot and you can still get kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Umm he kill farms lol everybody kznows that and just like you leaves a game if his team is not winning....a kd ratio means jack....I will never die with a good group ill die all the time with bad group....I still have same skill level....if you die once and leave how she's that make you good...mybratio is decrnt 7000/5000 with 4000 flags (flaggers die more) any warrior with over 20k kills either kill fsrmed or exploited glitch with whirlwind..... i did neither....exploiting a bug or killing naked toons does not make u good player....pauelebi has left in every gsme ive ever seen him in...

As I told you already, don't use my name....

1st : I never farmed kill, so again a crap statement from your side. And always played fair in the middle. I turned back to kill ppls near spawn or spawn if I got the same treatment from their side in that game.

2nd : You couldn't get 20 k cause you are kindly new to pvp. Or dieing a lot will never get you kills.

3rd : Look to the first lb players and how their kills are growing every week and you will see who is farming kills and who is not.

4th : I never left a game because I lost. I'm a proud warrior for doing this! The games I left were due to some real life stuffs I had to do and always informed everyone I have to go and saying sorry for that.

5th : AND NEVER LEFT A GAME IN WHICH YOU WAS PRESENT. You always left and trying to rejoin and left over and over.

So please stop crying on forum and please stop coming with your stupid statements without any proof cause all good players and anyone who knows me and not hate me (like you does) knows what I speak about!

End of this crap. Control yourself and your stupid statements. Go cry in another place!

Feel free to bring more crap cause I enjoy it day by day and I'm doing it with you in pvp, not on forum or anywhere else. So more games where u will leave the CTF to come
    Last edited by Paulsebi; 07-15-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Leaving a pvp game isnt all because someone cares about their kdr, it is also due to imbalance of teams. AL is different... me staying in an imbalanced team just isnt smart. It does not benefit me with learning any new techniques... all that happens is that I get farmed and frustrated. What is the definition of insanity again?

As for the balance... Mages stun needs to be shortened. It lasts far far far too long for how powerful it is. Yes rogues have a "chance" at one shooting.. a chance... but mages stun and believe me its an instant death.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    As I told you already, don't use my name....

1st : I never farmed kill, so again a crap statement from your side. And always played fair in the middle. I turned back to kill ppls near spawn or spawn if I got the same treatment from their side in that game.

2nd : You couldn't get 20 k cause you are kindly new to pvp. Or dieing a lot will never get you kills.

3rd : Look to the first lb players and how their kills are growing every week and you will see who is farming kills and who is not.

4th : I never left a game because I lost. I'm a proud warrior for doing this! The games I left were due to some real life stuffs I had to do and always informed everyone I have to go and saying sorry for that.

5th : AND NEVER LEFT A GAME IN WHICH YOU WAS PRESENT. You always left and trying to rejoin and left over and over.

So please stop crying on forum and please stop coming with your stupid statements without any proof cause all good players and anyone who knows me and not hate me (like you does) knows what I speak about!

End of this crap. Control yourself and your stupid statements. Go cry in another place!

Feel free to bring more crap cause I enjoy it day by day and I'm doing it with you in pvp, not on forum or anywhere else. So more games where u will leave the CTF to come
    Really? Searching for somethong to cause drama...this post was 5/16...2 months ago...really...nobody is crying ivr beem told by ur own members u kill fsrmed at the beginning ( not saying u do it now) and I mever leave a ctf game even if its 5 vs 1 I call backup...so everybody that plays eith me knoes that's a flat out lie... quot with the drama thays second time you've broughten up something I said from months ago....and bring it back up like it was just said....we were discussing warrior kd ratio. .. me n xcs squashed are beef...damn leave it be and play the game. ....
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Really? Searching for somethong to cause drama...this post was 5/16...2 months ago...really...nobody is crying ivr beem told by ur own members u kill fsrmed at the beginning ( not saying u do it now) and I mever leave a ctf game even if its 5 vs 1 I call backup...so everybody that plays eith me knoes that's a flat out lie... quot with the drama thays second time you've broughten up something I said from months ago....and bring it back up like it was just said....we were discussing warrior kd ratio. .. me n xcs squashed are beef...damn leave it be and play the game. ....
    Darkko, again I'm 100% sure nobody from EOS guild could ever say I farmed kills cause it's not true at all. As already said in EOS thread, I replied to ur statements which can't be argue by you so I don't know why these were even mentioned here by you.... and explained for you in EOS thread everything

And I was just reading the thread and saw your posts so I had to reply to that invalid statements .. I was not looking for drama lol

And I'm enjoying the game maybe too much so don't worry about it

Good luck in game! And see you around...

HOPE EVERYTHING CLARIFIED AND END OF STORY
    Last edited by Paulsebi; 07-16-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Robhawk

Perhaps some of the endgame-TDM-players can rethink their join behaviour!

It absolutely MAKES NO SENSE to ALLWAYS join the WINNING side cause its a 4on1/3on1 or even a 4on0 *lol*!
    If it is a 2on1 then JOIN FOR THE 2on2 AND NOT THE 3on1.
    If it is a 3on1 then JOIN FOR THE 3on2 AND NOT THE 4on1 OR JUST LEAVE THE GAME FOR OTHERS TO MAKE IT EVEN!

I have to bite my tongue to not write names here but its ALLWAYS the SAME GUYS doin it!

And also again for those guys: YES i leave these games cause 1on2 /1on3 doesnt make any sense FOR ME cause its unfair and you get something like a free kill for your "outstanding" KDR *lol*
    Last edited by Robhawk; 07-17-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Perhaps some of the endgame-TDM-players can rethink their join behaviour!

It absolutely MAKES NO SENSE to ALLWAYS join the WINNING side cause its a 4on1/3on1 or even a 4on0 *lol*!
    If it is a 2on1 then JOIN FOR THE 2on2 AND NOT THE 3on1.
    If it is a 3on1 then JOIN FOR THE 3on2 AND NOT THE 4on1 OR JUST LEAVE THE GAME FOR OTHERS TO MAKE IT EVEN!

I have to bite my tongue to not write names here but its ALLWAYS the SAME GUYS doin it!

And also again for those guys: YES i leave these games cause 1on2 /1on3 doesnt make any sense FOR ME cause its unfair and you get something like a free kill for your "outstanding" KDR *lol*
    Agree so much on this. Reason i keep changing my names if because people hae a habbit of always joining my team. Then I leave and join the other team. People join the team I'm on at the current time, and then the players on my first team leave.
    FRUSTRATING!!
    Now that's for CTF, not TDM...
    I gotta admit I've started to ask them
    "No one got the balls to join red?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

ahaahaahahahhahahaahahah

<Pride>

Robhawk

I have a nice suggestion, for both CTF and TDM:

If team red has 1 player and team blue has none -> as long as nobody joins team blue, nobody is able to join red for the 2 on 0!
    If team red has 2 players and team blue has 1 -> as long as nobody joins team blue for the 2on2, nobody is able to join red for the 3 on 1 / 4on1!

How about that? Shouldnt be to hard to code and would HELP A LOT, although a lot of players wouldnt like it cause the times of permanently joining big are over!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

remove public chat and keep it to team chat only

It sucks to see the opposing team start lashing out at you b/c you're defeating them.
    I never see "gj red/blue team you're doing great" instead what I see these days are " X player you suck b/c you only hide behind others" and 101 other excuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    remove public chat and keep it to team chat only

It sucks to see the opposing team start lashing out at you b/c you're defeating them.
    I never see "gj red/blue team you're doing great" instead what I see these days are " X player you suck b/c you only hide behind others" and 101 other excuses
    I agree with that but now cheat code /team doesn't work in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Team chat would make it really interestong, discus strategy etc, and not worry about being call a noob and insulted
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Regarding the topic.. i hope devs would analyse the result of the last tournament..
    Only about 1/3 of teams were with sorc and only one sorc made into 1/4th (Smoller)..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88929&dateline=136981  8890
    Signature created by marshmallow

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    Regarding the topic.. i hope devs would analyse the result of the last tournament..
    Only about 1/3 of teams were with sorc and only one sorc made into 1/4th (Smoller)..
    I really hope they will buff our armor dramatically, maybe with the new upgraded mythic armor and helmet. A full mythic sorcerer got 765 armor, its very very low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    Agree with that... smo was the only mage present on that round.

So seems mages are not OP... thats for sure