Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your rant about wrong things people did in Elite map...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Health packs for PvP and in elite can be handy if used right.
    The only time something is helpful in elite is if it causes damage, you've got potions for health and mana

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorname View Post
    The only time something is helpful in elite is if it causes damage, you've got potions for health and mana
    VB raises dmg, also then sorcs and warrios should remove any type of healing. The spamming pots may be your and inkredibles preferred methods but as for the people I've ran elite with and PvP prefer the skills. Maybe if its for speed runs or such then yea by all means spam the crap outta that pot button and spam your skills. Even with vb I can do elite runs in Nordr around 15-20mins with a pug group. I might have to find what skill set you all use just to try it out in pve, could be fun to experiment
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 07-16-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I don't do elite maps. As a mage, when you follow instructions that the warriors & rogues give to you, you either use 500 health potions per run, or you die once every 5-10 seconds. If you die, then you have to quit as you usually can't get back to the spot where your team is because they ran past the mobs, but you will die when you try to run past the mobs because you are too slow. Either way, doing elites is not profitable as I lose money in the long run and add significant numbers to my PvE deaths. I only do elites for the achievements. The last time I farmed elites was in season 2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

People that use luck ammies from start to finish cuz they wanna loot malison... only need when boss is almost dead... and the tank blames me for not healing enough.... noob!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

People who expect me to heal them by throwing down med packs, and get mad at me when I don't.

This is bramer - signing out
    Let's make kids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Warriors standing motionless when the fights starts, and says Sorry lag!!!! Really???? When Bael enters the scene becomes active all of a sudden.

Scatter bear mages, when I drop the clock, the mob is gone,lol.

Rogues who doesnt use smoke, I love it when I'm inside smoke, maybe majority of rogue are specced for pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

And I hate mythic gun proc too. As the rune effect can push and knockback enemy. Me as a mythic gun user rarely use auto attack because of that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    You can buy healing and mana for gold, you can't buy damage.
    I'm saying, i can't respec for veil everytime i wanna go farm. It doesn't necessarily mean i USE the packs. Accidentally dropping them, yes sure. Besides they can be handy if you have self heal. Why complain about using paks when it heals, it's not like you die walking over a pack.

EDIT#1 you can buy damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

- Warriors with no taunts.
    - Warriors with no CS/axe while fighting elite nordr bosses.
    - People who complain that my mage doesn't have lifegiver skill.
    - People who are slow, stop attacking, and die a lot because of talking too much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I have no problems with Rogue that has pvp skills (SP, heal pack,nox, AS), just don't use your SP (mana consuming useless move) and we will be fine.
    Rogue with bow is more annoying because they can deal serious damage with dagger when mobs get tight.

I just did rook nest run, got a bad warrior, a bad rogue, and a GOOD rogue.

After all I didn't leave because of the good rogue that use shadow veils, trap, dagger.
    I also realize the warrior never taunt as me (mage) and the rogues taking severe damage.
    The bad rogue is just dumb charging her freaking shadow storm shot and maybe aim shot. Her mana also never drop.

Good rogue use dagger and veils but excellent rogue never have mana (not because she use SP lols).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Why all the hate on Rogues with Packs and no Veil?

Not everyone dedicates their toon to pure PvE farming. I PvP as often as I run elites, and I have no problems in either situation.

Also, the best Elite Farming Rogues are not necessarily dagger Rogues. Bow Rogues can be just as effective as Trap/Veil/Dagger builds if they execute the correct way, stack crit well, blah, blah, blah. High DMG Bow Rogues may have to be more technically proficient to be as effective, which may be the source of all the hate, but good Bow Rogues are certainly not noob in the elite maps compared to dagger builds in all cases.

@moot - I kinda agree with you, good Rogues never have mana! If a Rogue isn't spamming Aimed as soon as it cools down, they aren't doing their job.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

[QUOTE=GoodSyntax;1182382]Why all the hate on Rogues with Packs and no Veil?

Not everyone dedicates their toon to pure PvE farming. I PvP as often as I run elites, and I have no problems in either situation.

Spamming that as in PvP hurts me as a warrio lol. Saw a rouge get about 6-7 crits and I was dead. So if a bow rogue in elite can do that on a mob or boss with a bow that give way more DMG then s dagger, its going to be more efficient then a dagger. Member DMG beat dps
    Also, the best Elite Farming Rogues are not necessarily dagger Rogues. Bow Rogues can be just as effective as Trap/Veil/Dagger builds if they execute the correct way,
    stack crit well, blah, blah, blah. High DMG Bow Rogues may have to be more technically proficient to be as
    effective, which may be the source of all the hate, but good Bow Rogues are certainly not noob in the elite maps compared to dagger builds in all cases. Member DMG beats dps
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 07-17-2013 at 12:23 PM. Reason: i have no idea why but this post screwed up syntax's quote with my post :/
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I never have mana on my rogue...aimed shot + charging noxious bolt, while using a bow. Spams out so much damage to mobs. Surrounding targets are usually around half life when the one others are hitting dies. It's risky business, though, as many times the poison cloud will hit archers and they'll shoot around everyone else, as you keep their aggro.
    Wish warriors would spam horn of renewal more. Then I would feel safer standing in the mobs with a charged razor shield (charged for stronger hits). Letting razor & nox work together...ultra high 'dps' via high damage for skills...while stacking crit from aimed shot (which is just crushing enemies--have killed normal Bael in a single shot before).

Complaint: mages who have heal, yet manage to always miss the rest of the party. I understand if people are saying "mana" every two seconds, but when no one is...come'on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Things that annoy me the most...

* When on my sorcerer: People yelling 'mana!' or people who can't understand you don't even have that skill.
    * When on my rogue: Warriors without taunt.
    * When on my warrior: People that just stand there while you're taking a beating.

Generally, people who leave mid way or at the boss are also not my favorites.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    I never have mana on my rogue...aimed shot + charging noxious bolt, while using a bow. Spams out so much damage to mobs. Surrounding targets are usually around half life when the one others are hitting dies. It's risky business, though, as many times the poison cloud will hit archers and they'll shoot around everyone else, as you keep their aggro.
    Wish warriors would spam horn of renewal more. Then I would feel safer standing in the mobs with a charged razor shield (charged for stronger hits). Letting razor & nox work together...ultra high 'dps' via high damage for skills...while stacking crit from aimed shot (which is just crushing enemies--have killed normal Bael in a single shot before).

Complaint: mages who have heal, yet manage to always miss the rest of the party. I understand if people are saying "mana" every two seconds, but when no one is...come'on.
    Playing rogue is tiring. Spamming auto attack, tapping skills, auto attack again...I understand if they can't tap mana pot once in a while. So it's crucial for mage to run to rogue and heal their mana to keep the high dps/dmg crit stacking thingy for the whole elite run. It's a lot less tiring for mage to do elite compared to rogue afterall.

I have a habit of not giving mana for the whole run once a player said 'mana plizzz'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Don't know if this was said, but I hate when Warriors only use heal when their health is low. Oh and I also hate when a Sorcerer scatters the mobs with Gale. There's a reason for crowd control.

And about the Veil/Trap thing, I don't use that and I do fine. Normally it's because we have another Rogue that does use it....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    - when a rogue/mage acts like a tank . and then gets pissed at the tanks for dying
    - warriors with VB in elite.
    - when the next run, a rogue pulls diff locations than what he/she did the first run then gets mad at u for dying, expects u to be psychic and already know where to go
    - people who are so cheap on health pots
    - not that i rely on mages, but mages with no health/mana upgrade
    - playing chase in elites, or waiting on people
    i know people dont do this.. but just another thing that pisses me off
    - You re-rolled and got luck. You received a Broken Chain
    I recieved a broken chain! DANG!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Might add.
    Rouges who charges their aimed shot at normal mobs *Ticks ticks ticks ticks* 7kr2?:8:8&3&;kr&/@kr?$\€|~£~*{*+
    Have a nice day.