Hello! I'm very excited to be getting into this! Wish I would have found it closer to when it came out but better late than never!

I'm sure like many other people who are playing this I've played a few much more popular mmos out there on the net. I pretty much gave them up though, mostly just because of doing too many other things, but I miss them and feel the itch for epicness every now and again for sure.

This game seems great for just casually playing when I have down time. Plus, I can friggin play it on my itouch! That's perfect for me haha Hand-heldability is really an amazing thing to happen to casual mmos like Pocket Legends. I always felt like if I'm sitting in front of my pc to play a simple mmo that I felt wouldn't absorb so much time I might as well sit down on a real grind fest! Now I'm able to bang out a few quests in a lull of time with out having to boot up the behemoth that my desktop has become. I could never really get into those click around daily turn based rpgs that kinda try to pass for mmos with a virtually hands-off arena system so I never thought I'd find such a great, and really unique, thing in the app store.

So hats off to Spacetime Studios for a great job developing this
and to the PL community who, from what I've already seen, is really enjoyable.

p.s. if there was ever a great selling point on the ipad it'd be this game lol