Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

What a nice idea . Thanks for all the love, guys!

For me, basically, if you're on my friend list you're someone I find friendly and enjoy playing its/talking to. The same thing is to be said for our guild, too. Average Joe's is comprised of some of the nicest, best players I've had the pleasure of getting to know

That said, there a few players I've got a special bond with and enjoy the friendships dearly

Aedenos, I would have quit AL if you hadn't been so helpful and friendly. You really helped me get into the game and have been awesome.

Kraze, my brother from another mother. Who lets me boss him around and knows just how cynical I really am (and is always there with a sympathetic ear)

Eversori, Someone I can quote movies with, always know what hes thinking and is as sick and twisted as I am is hard to come by. Our ever faithful GM

Mystical dream is always sweet, polite, funny, friendly, down to earth and it's been a pleasure watching you grown into a young man.

Jaytb, you're such a nut and have the best sense of humor. Since being an awesome leader in COT to being a great friend in pl, you're awesome (and finally helped me figure out builds. Duuuhhhh)

Fyrce is my good friend who loves to chat and talk about life and gardening and anything else that strikes our fancy. She's hilarious and helpful.

Wvhills is another who, if if wasn't for him, I'd have quit the game. Rob is helpful, funny, and showed me all the ropes when I was noob and broke.

Neko (corrvus) has always been the most polite, upbeat, kind persona dn I'm so glad we were able to drag him over to AL. He always brightens up my day.

Zweixii is probably one of the friendliest, positive people I know. He never says an unkind word about anyone and when I get negative he pulls me right out of it with his unique, positive perspective.

Ishiny is a great friend. Always there to help, always upbeat and kind. Plus, he's so fun to watch geek out and get excited over collectors items.

Parthy is another who is friendly and helpful and who I'm enjoying "watching grow up"

My baby's waking up but I didn't want to miss a few others who always bring a smile to my face:

Mintbericrunch (pretty AWOL but I miss him!)
    Lalarie (also AWOL and I also miss him )
    Drewcapu (another one who doesn't play much and who I also miss seeing!)
    Poripori
    Ladydice
    Kylar
    Rearez
    Snakespeare
    Physioligic (another awol player who's always sweet as can be)
    Noeffekt (iwiiiii you're the best!)

Lol I'm sure I've missed some but I have to say, the AL community is every bit as awesome as the PL community!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pandamoni For This Useful Post: