Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
My list would be too long for my tired little thumbs to tap out. So don't be unhappy if I didn't list you (if I knew you )

Where do I start...? I'll travel back to the ancient past, the time when I started AL...

Lancerlord (or lanceloteer–dont remember which D

He showed me the ropes when I was a lvl 1...he gave me my first 1k, he guided me thru brackenridge forest, all the while giving me helpful tips on how to play. He also invited me to my first guild

Exaliva

Hes the gm of the first guild id been in...destroy them with lasers. Friendly dude, always willing to help out, he leveled me until 20, the elite level at that time. Our friendship grew, soon he became one of my biggest AL friends. He made me an officer there.

R.I.P...exa's left the game :'(

Peehobe and Peebeho (alts)

One of my fellow officers. He trusted me with 100k for the achievement. He gave me at least 5 pets. He helped me through dead city and gave me lots of gold. Later, once destroy fell apart, I moved to Arcane Fellowship where I invited pee to join.

Hes left AL as well.

Diuasae, diuasea, diusae aand the countless number of toons he has

One of the only destroy officer friends who's still playing AL. Hes poor but he was a close friend of mine

Vystirch

Friendly guy, gm of the BEST GUILD EVER! AF was what nurtured me and made me good at this game. Miss ya bro :'(

Buddyjosh

Loaned me a mythic gun friendly guy pleasure to know him. Met him at AF.

Lightxaver

My smurf body is still worth more than your rogue body -.-
Yes, we had a fun time auctioning ourselves!
Good friend, good at game and strong in PvP.

Pizzasalad

Yummy <3

Estherfan

You know who u are Esther same as pizz.

Countless others I cant recall. Many, MANY, are from my lovely guild epitome of silentkill. Love y'all!
Pleasure to know me? That's all?!