Hey everyone, sorry I haven't responded, I don't check the forums very often. I appreciate all of your opinions in regard to this matter, but I would like to provide some clarification and rebute some of your arguments.

First off, I'm sorry if I came off strong. However, I never said I was the best 26-27 mage, because I die just like anyone else. I'm not afraid to look or sound like a noob. If you can provide evidence that I said i was the best, by all means, let me know.

Secondly, I'm not trying to start a "OMG FoRG Iz so OP!" thread. I use forgotten on my non-tank mages, and it is a useful skill to be able to use one. I just invite people to explore wand, because it brings a whole new dimension of pvp in its generally longer, thought out, and more methodical style.

I'm sorry I came off strong, I do not wish to offend anyone with an overinflated ego, so you can put down the pitchforks . And those of you saying this thread has nothing to offer, I provided my information so that anyone can find me and offer to play me, because I am bored of fighting the same people. If you haven't met me, I've been here for almost two years, it's a shame we haven't met. Again, I gave the name of my main pvper so you are welcome to come talk to me and say hi. By the way, I haven't been at 35 too long, but I'm working on perfecting coppermage tanking. See you around soon .