Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

This is sooo nice thread)) well this may be long

Pockiie: this guy... i have no words to explain how kind and good and calmed he is. Whenever am sad or in bad mood, he knows how to mkae me feel better and make me laugh, he helped me so much, i can't explain, he is always supportive and encourage me. Buahahha remember how me meet? Lolol i just adore this guy, n he is definitely one of my best friends in game. Piggy<3
    Jexetta: oh god jexy helped me so much, when i first joined judgement i had no idea of pvp, jexy was so kind to show me her tricks. She was always kind and helping, n busy lol i adore her personality and im glad i know her <3
    Rasi: looool i have to say poor rasi, what i done to him hahhah i always telling ppl to pm him for free eggs lol he is always kind and always helpful
    Cero: for being my first friend in judgement, n for being good n helpful friend, he is my lil smurf forever.. whatever he says now
    Darkko: tho whatever happened, i willl never forget how he stand up for me, n how supportive he was, always like big brother, tho i always failed at listening him, n i must admit he was right many many times.
    Punhina: always supportive n helpful, n kind, n i just adore her
    Iflybynight: kindest person i meet, she was always there for me, she is like my mother, all the talks i had with her everything, im glad i meet wonderful person like she is.
    Pauly: lol Pauly,well we didn't start good lol then i started stalking him, idk why lol, then we did all the arenas together anddd everything.. i really appreciate having him as friend
    Alfai: is my monkey! Lol he always helped me n he is such a kind person, somehow always calmed down,
    Defamed:&pongy for being my friends and helpful since my noob days
    Hardek: my sweet sweet hardy<3 he is first one i talked on skype from game, i adore him, he is so silly n cute
    Mjolniir: my dear dead partner, always helping n supporting me, thank u mj
    Kalizzaa: oh gosh another so kind person... he is sooo kind i have no words, he is always there to help, always there for everything u need. I just adoreu kal<3
    Ipredator: i mean he msg me out of no where saying hi, n then he started helping me, because im noob, all his teasing n jokes, but still somehow he is good Prroncel: my dear Emily, my bff
    Laveen: she is such kind person, and always fair
    Phoebehottie: my lovely twin, one of the most kind n nice girls i ever meet. She helps me always n she is so silly, the moments she selling items in pvp, i just adore this girl, she is so much like me, oh wait maybe cause she is my twin<3 she is my talking buddy, gives me lovee advices, she will just randomly call me in mid of night, i just adore my twini<3
    Iaser: for always helping n borrowing me his extra stuff, my dutchman
    Orangekahel- my tdm buddy, i hate we stoped talking, miss him so much
    JUDGEMENT(whole guild) : for being really supportive, n being with me in my hardest days..
    EOS(whole guild): thank u guys
    DM(whole guild) : <3

Others i would like to mention: blaka, chilicrush, inkredble,ctf,rutheford,sammokddadd, olrok, adalwulf, hebewab, tumaa,bless,lethalkill,nastyskills,xcharachterx, blighty, azepeiete, azemeazed

I would just like to thank u all guys, ure the reason i play this game)
    Last edited by Hinataa; 08-11-2013 at 11:37 AM.

<Pride>

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hinataa For This Useful Post: