Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something has changed.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

As I stated above I'm pretty sure axe throw reduces armor much more than 10%. What's annoying is that we can't see the armor debuff on avatar screen as we can't also see dmg buff and debuff and armor buff. Devs need to investigate on axe throw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Maybe you are right... I noticed my tdm kdr getting lower and lower since I changed my noble helm to mythic cowl(-93 hp and -54 armor). Coincidence? Im pretty sure so. But maybe...
    Last edited by anibiag; 07-24-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    Your advertisement could be here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

everytime i face warr with decent gear and stats i always ended up with all L without W. How can we defeat a warr with the skills of mage (shield, heal and mana) and the high crit damage of a rouge. this is too much for them. I think even stun locker has no chance to have W over them...

the only W that i got from warr are from those noobs. i hope devs can make some adjustment in sorcs skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zwapper:1192530
    everytime i face warr with decent gear and stats i always ended up with all L without W. How can we defeat a warr with the skills of mage (shield, heal and mana) and the high crit damage of a rouge. this is too much for them. I think even stun locker has no chance to have W over them...

the only W that i got from warr are from those noobs. i hope devs can make some adjustment in sorcs skills.
    Sorcs are equal to rogues at endgame..i got stun-fireball-lightning nuked all the time...They have over 340dmg. I wouldnt recommend any adjustments because they have decent hp - more than enough with shield. With their stun/nuking abilities, their lower hp and armor is justified.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

i need to agree to soundless and energizeric. not just the same feeling it is indeed like the warriors are criting like hell atm and believe it they make " dmg"!!! these 2 words doent fit ea

AL IGN:Hnakkur
    ~Even more prouder than eskimöse offi~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If that were true, I wouldn't be able to survive forever with Nexus + health packs. Seriously, they don't really hit me hard either. Other classes would be noticing if warriors started hitting harder.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    One axe throw and I'm 1500HP down without a shield.. is that ok?
    I would say yes, because axe throw is our only decent, high damage, 1-target skill. Just like a rogue has true aim (which can 2-shot a warrior) and a sorcerer has lightning bolt (which can also 2-shot a warrior).

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

im sorry energiz i think i accidentally spilled the beans on a new warrior build that can keep you fighting a really long time even in 5vs1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Well, I've been practicing a bunch over the past week and I'm having much better results vs. warriors. I just can't manage 2 warriors at the same time unless I have at least one warrior on my side. Two warriors just keep on healing eachother endlessly and if they time it right they will never die.

Now I just make sure to stay away and/or try to separate the warrior from the group. Once I get a single warrior 1 on 1, I have a much much better chance.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Or maybe because new patch was taking too long only the good pvpers are left..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Well, I've been practicing a bunch over the past week and I'm having much better results vs. warriors. I just can't manage 2 warriors at the same time unless I have at least one warrior on my side. Two warriors just keep on healing eachother endlessly and if they time it right they will never die.

Now I just make sure to stay away and/or try to separate the warrior from the group. Once I get a single warrior 1 on 1, I have a much much better chance.
    i come to realize i can not kill all tanks 1v1 but i can give any of e'm a good fight and thats fair enough.
    i wonder what happened those days when u started this thread and what changed since then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iluvataris View Post
    Hmmmm meditate on this, I will.
    Iluvayoda luv it

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

lmao felt the timing was perect lol
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

I'm not sure what it is, but something has changed in PvP with regard to warriors in the past few days. They hit much harder than they did.

For the past month or two, I never had any problems with warriors. Yes, I could be beat by a warrior 1 on 1, but I could also beat many warriors. For a warrior to beat me it took quite some time as they didn't hit very hard.

Now I'm having an issue where warriors kill me in 2-3 hits very quickly. I haven't changed anything about my build. I'm an end game full mythic sorcerer with 2900 health and always have my shield up, yet 2-3 hits from most end game mythic warriors and my shield is broken and I'm dead. And when there are 2 warriors on a team, it doesn't matter if it's 4 on the other team vs. 2 warriors, the 2 warriors are winning the battle every time.

The result of this is my KDR in TDM had been about 3/1, but over the past few days it's about 1/3. I don't even think I'm very good anymore, but I haven't changed anything. In fact, I added a mythic ring which I did not have a few days ago, so I expected to do better, not worse. So I'm not really sure what the issue is.

Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Can i beat you 1-1... warrior now adays are strong.. maybe the warrior you killed before are just noobs.. lol

i am 100% sure i can beat you on a 1-1 ^_^

heads up my stats is

5k+hp no buff
    1700+ armor no buff
    240 pds
    210 damage.

pm me if you want to try ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

I'm not sure what it is, but something has changed in PvP with regard to warriors in the past few days. They hit much harder than they did.

For the past month or two, I never had any problems with warriors. Yes, I could be beat by a warrior 1 on 1, but I could also beat many warriors. For a warrior to beat me it took quite some time as they didn't hit very hard.

Now I'm having an issue where warriors kill me in 2-3 hits very quickly. I haven't changed anything about my build. I'm an end game full mythic sorcerer with 2900 health and always have my shield up, yet 2-3 hits from most end game mythic warriors and my shield is broken and I'm dead. And when there are 2 warriors on a team, it doesn't matter if it's 4 on the other team vs. 2 warriors, the 2 warriors are winning the battle every time.

The result of this is my KDR in TDM had been about 3/1, but over the past few days it's about 1/3. I don't even think I'm very good anymore, but I haven't changed anything. In fact, I added a mythic ring which I did not have a few days ago, so I expected to do better, not worse. So I'm not really sure what the issue is.

Am I the only one who has noticed this?
    nope youre not the only one
    theres one warrior specifically that caught my attention, because this has never happend to me before too
    s******* , tdm with him - and a few couple other warriors have seemed to gotten my health down 30% easy
    and a warrior with "3 heals" so yes ive noticed that..

but i also heard rumours about a glitch build around ..... dont no much about it, just over heard that o******** and s****** using them - not sure if its true

take it also to consideration that im runnin with 1500 + armor and 5k - no buff .250+dmg
    Last edited by inkredible; 08-01-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    Can i beat you 1-1... warrior now adays are strong.. maybe the warrior you killed before are just noobs.. lol

heads up my stats is

5k+hp no buff
    1700+ armor no buff
    240 pds
    210 damage.

mages has always been easy to kill..

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post

heads up my stats is

5k+hp no buff
    1700+ armor no buff
    240 pds
    210 damage.

You and I have had plenty of battles in PvP, you have won a handful and so have I. They weren't exactly just the two of us there, but they have ended up with just the two of us battling each other. It all comes down to the stuns. Whoever lands the best stuns can take down the other player. Otherwise we both keep surviving until our heal skills are cooled down and then we can heal and the battle keeps going.

I will say this.... You are one of the toughest warriors to take down.