Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Low Level PvP VS. High Level PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fortal123 View Post
    Not a low lvl though, and it's one of the few levels that require some skill. The discussion is between low lvl and high lvl, not twinking lvls.
    You seem to have missed the point. While Low level PvP has a "range" of levels, endgame is pretty much one level. Meeting in the middle defeats the purpose. People prefer endgame because of the fact that it's endgame. Twinkers play level ranges that they like. How many people do you honestly think will stay 76 once the level cap goes up? People to lazy to level. I can't see 76 being a very active level for twinks in the future, honestly. And besides, how is 56 between 76 and 26? Wouldn't it be 50?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    You seem to have missed the point. While Low level PvP has a "range" of levels, endgame is pretty much one level. Meeting in the middle defeats the purpose. People prefer endgame because of the fact that it's endgame. Twinkers play level ranges that they like. How many people do you honestly think will stay 76 once the level cap goes up? People to lazy to level. I can't see 76 being a very active level for twinks in the future, honestly. And besides, how is 56 between 76 and 26? Wouldn't it be 50?
    People prefer endgame because of the fact *it requires no skill, so the fact that the vast majority of them sucks doesn't carry that much weight (that was something I HAD TO correct :P. And I did not deny that 56 was a twinking level, nor did I say that 'twas in the middle, I simply stated that it's one of the few levels that require skill, thus they should try that. Also I think the point why Chan pointed it out, because 35 (roughly the middle) has been taken over by fbows. Clear?
    EDIT: And no, it would not be 50 (assuming it wasn't sarcasm), it would be more like 35, because it's closer to 37.5 (or at least I'm almost sure of the fact that 35 is closer to 37.5 than 50).
    Last edited by Fortal123; 07-29-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fortal123 View Post
    People prefer endgame because of the fact *it requires no skill, so the fact that the vast majority of them sucks doesn't carry that much weight (that was something I HAD TO correct :P. And I did not deny that 56 was a twinking level, nor did I say that 'twas in the middle, I simply stated that it's one of the few levels that require skill, thus they should try that. Also I think the point why Chan pointed it out, because 35 (roughly the middle) has been taken over by fbows. Clear?
    EDIT: And no, it would not be 50 (assuming it wasn't sarcasm), it would be more like 35, because it's closer to 37.5 (or at least I'm almost sure of the fact that 35 is closer to 37.5 than 50).
    So how is the middle of 26 and 76 37.5? Lol. 76-26=50. 50/2 = 25. 25+26= 51? Anyway, it was sarcasm. And the skilled players won't stay 76, which makes that level irrelevant (just like 40-49 was irrelevant until after Fbows) after the cap increase. That was what I was saying. I wasn't talking about the majority, I was talking about the people that dominate the level. Once they're gone, all that's left is what I compare to pre level 10 PvP. No one knows what to do, and they constantly get farmed by twinks of a higher level.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    So how is the middle of 26 and 76 37.5? Lol. 76-26=50. 50/2 = 25. 25+26= 51? Anyway, it was sarcasm. And the skilled players won't stay 76, which makes that level irrelevant (just like 40-49 was irrelevant until after Fbows) after the cap increase. That was what I was saying. I wasn't talking about the majority, I was talking about the people that dominate the level. Once they're gone, all that's left is what I compare to pre level 10 PvP. No one knows what to do, and they constantly get farmed by twinks of a higher level.
    WHAT? What kind of math is that? It's (taken endgame is also 75) 75 divided by 2, that's how you get half. Lol dude you just honestly made my day with that BS. It's just 75/2, what was that?
    EDIT: I just noticed what you meant, but I wasn't talking about 26, I was talking about 1 to 76, since there were also some who tried that. And the half is 35 PvP (+- 5 lvls, 'cause they can join games).
    Last edited by Fortal123; 07-29-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

There is one point that need to be clear, there are few unbalance issues in very high level PvP to endgame, that does not mean that good players are not good. its funny that how peoples with nearly even 5-15k combat experienced players (overall) consider them self so much experienced. where they should check the experience level of end gamers. Endgame is not constant its varrible that also means end gamers needs no commensurate with the new cap that arrives new sets new challenges and sometime out ta their zonar for example this cap no xbow set, at humania cap there was no longbow set while at fang there were both.

Obviously even it would be litlle bit more balanced, then endgame is most challenging and as I said somewhere the concentration of pro players is quite high compare to any other level.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

My opinions
    Endgame: Well, its a lil fun, but srsly, its no fun ppl killing u in a beckon+stomp or blast shot (and I cant even fight back as a 74 with 73 set D: ), but, without a doubt, endgame has many mature people.
    The reason there are many mature people, is because many people are oldies, or people who played PL, and have done endgame many times.
    So here, 1 shots and STUFF, but moar mature people.

Midgame: This level is decent, for me. I have a 56 bear, and IMO, its kinda balanced, and also have mature people, but at 56, bears are a little bit OP.
    50, I do not know much of, but I hear its balanced.
    So overall, mature people, and more balanced than low level or endgame.

Low level pvp: This is where everything comes in.
    You have a voodoo mage before fb? Gl, because you'll have a tiny bit hard time against dem fbs.

This level is dominated by fbs, mages (which I HATE!) Practically become OP with an fb. But many fb mages usualky have no skill and just spam..
    Bears and birds, well, I have to say that them with fb isn't THAT much of a problem. Reason? Mages actually a tiny bit OP without fb too, and bears and birds kinda dont stand a chance. Now with them having fb, poor birdy and behr also need a lil OPness to get themselves through.
    Mind you, they are a bit of a problem, but not much.

Here is the final part of the low lvl speech:
    OMG THIS LVL IS NOT MATURE OMGAJJDKAJF...
    Yes, this is at 3 compared to midgame and endgame.
    You wouldn't believe the trash talkers, cussers, etc.
    They have low maturity, and they spawn, spawn, spawn, SPAWWWWN!!!
    People here rage like heck over a single attack, if you happen to "rush" em friendly way, they start hunting you.
    Did I forget something? Wait, I DID!
    These people (most) don't know the first thing bout FFA nor CTF!
    If you call out FFA, and few others agree, you start attacking and kill someone. That same person says "OMFG WTF RUSHOR" when its FFA.
    He starts attacking too (thats whats hes supposed to do), but, whats more, even if you leave after a good FFA, he starts hunting you, goimg as far as calling guildies and teaming u, and even spawning.

Opinions Finishes (more like a rant lolz)

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    My opinions
    Endgame: Well, its a lil fun, but srsly, its no fun ppl killing u in a beckon+stomp or blast shot (and I cant even fight back as a 74 with 73 set D: ), but, without a doubt, endgame has many mature people.
    The reason there are many mature people, is because many people are oldies, or people who played PL, and have done endgame many times.

Midgame: This level is decent, for me. I have a 56 bear, and IMO, its kinda balanced, and also have mature people, but at 56, bears are a little bit OP.

You have a voodoo mage before fb? Gl, because you'll have a tiny bit hard time against dem fbs.

This level is dominated by fbs, mages (which I HATE!) Practically become OP with an fb. But many fb mages usualky have no skill and just spam..
    Bears and birds, well, I have to say that them with fb isn't THAT much of a problem. Reason? Mages actually a tiny bit OP without fb too, and bears and birds kinda dont stand a chance. Now with them having fb, poor birdy and behr also need a lil OPness to get themselves through.

People here rage like heck over a single attack, if you happen to "rush" em friendly way, they start hunting you.
    If you call out FFA, and few others agree, you start attacking and kill someone. That same person says "OMFG WTF RUSHOR" when its FFA.
    He starts attacking too (thats whats hes supposed to do), but, whats more, even if you leave after a good FFA, he starts hunting you, goimg as far as calling guildies and teaming u, and even spawning.

Calm down.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshtheboss:1199539
    My opinions

Calm down.
    Can't...my...brains...going...on...an...overload..

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

A lot of you are saying endgame is more mature.

I have screenshots I am not aloud to post that would say other wise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Maturity in this game. Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

26-50 range is what I prefer.

Less dodge, more challenge since you can find forg users. The higher lvls are just one shot kill and moar dodge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Can't...my...brains...going...on...an...overload..
    Gawd u rage dex D: scary.