Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
I'll throw some names out in no particular order:

Alhunt - you're awesome mate and a very very active member of this community.

Iluvataris - always willing to help even noobs

Alizera - quit I think

Ruffcrew - quit (originating GM of Elite Runners)

The Cheeses (Joncheese and Emmacheese) These mages are incredible and always willing to run with noobs to teach them and help them get Elite Skull Cove achievements

Kingmartin (Queenotshade) - a valuable member of Elite Runners and one of the nicest people I've met in AL

Zuzeq - Brother from another mother (rogue with a different and very effective build)

Ebarahy - Always willing to help and refers members to our guild regularly

Energizerac - You probably don't know how much you helped me when I first started but back in AF you were always willing to help me.

Raxin & Merryjane - both quit, but both were awesome players and always helpful.

Leeefa - backing me up as the Rogue coach even though I've just thrown you into the role

Crowsfoot - for being helpful to everyone who asks anytime - rare to find such a good player willing to share

Killingsworth - You're an A$$ mate but I love you. Plus you're a cheesehead and you know what I mean...

Wkiat - thanks for your service - you know what I mean.

Wowsome - always helpful in the forums

Photomage - you know why

Doc - such a great member of this community

Grimmy - you too mate - great job!

I'm going to stop there but I know I missed some... maybe I'll come back and update - if I missed you and you think I should've included you... please correct me

Thanks Alrisaia! Not sure what my mage did to deserve the praise. Appreciate it though!