Hey mate, heres my suggestion.
Its prob what i would do in your situation and i fully get your ideals. As a pure tank in training @lv25 and after playing for a month randomly Ive noticed sometimes a string tuggin on my heart to be able to deal out the damage even a mage can dish. After sweeping an area solo in an agonising amount of time when not able or keen to look for a full party, a random rogue or mage can clean up in seconds right! But warriors role is pretty specific in a (free) game like this that isnt as vast/expansive as WoW or D2 with many classes and options to branch out into DPS or Tank.
Option i would look at after thinking about them from day one is how would you like to help the party or mainly the pure tank as an off-tank right?
You already know that as a DPS warrior you can solo mob sets and low class bosses through Elite (talking about PvE) maps but I think a combo which includes SS/CS/HOR/VB would benefit a party. HOR has the best taunt Ive seen and matched with full VB will def keep you/party alive long enough for Tank to return. Your base health is v high so equip to high DPS/dex wep for dodge/crit. So what is left? deal the damage you are looking for and dont waste the party's slot, alternate between CS/SS then hit pots and switch between your +mana pets, making sure you have HOR/VB in reserve for the next usage.
I guess WM is an option for your solo adventures to hit many mobs but damage so low in boss party and PvP its pretty useless for DPS, i mean the buffs from CS/SS to me outweigh multiple mob hits. Im thinking also to better utilise skill points to might/damage passives.
P.S. just reminiscing: I used to play text based MUD RPG and had a DPS knight class which was slightly more damage dealing and less tanking than Juggernaut class (pure tank) and could branch off into either DPS or tank. I went DPS and same deal, could not for the life of me hold higher boss class as opposed to people who chose tank branch and could not hit as hard but could outtank the life outta anything alive (or undead). So Im coming from the other end of the spectrum and the solo life lead not being able to use the prescribed tanking abilities. Putting everything into DPS just would not achieve the satisfaction that using your class to true potential holds. I recommend having something in reserve for those situations when you are called upon to relieve a lagging pure tank, since you already have the base pure stats (thinking you may be starting to put stats into dex now?) like adding Jugg to SS/CS/HOR/VB with rest into passives.
Like i said mate, this is just my 2 cents and thanks for listening to me voice opinion.
I really hope you find what you are looking for and please let us know how you are going.
Ads