Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Invisible players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Invisible players

Invisible players

I was playing PvP last night and I was on the blue team… everything was fine but after a few mins of playing my opponents who were on the red team all became invisible !!??

I can see their red circles on the floor and the buffs but the characters were invisible and I could not target on them?????

I can see my team mates fighting them but I could not see them nor fight. Is this like the “pot bug” where I see players using pots but actually they are not??

Thx, Inching
    IGN: Inching

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

First I've heard of it. Was it TDM or CTF? What happened just prior to the issue? Do you have any more details?

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea this is getting kinda ridonkulious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    First I've heard of it. Was it TDM or CTF? What happened just prior to the issue? Do you have any more details?

-ALS
    it was TDM and prior to that i was jsut playing a 3 vs 3 game as per normal ..... I joined 5 mins and after that when I respawned I proceeded to find the enemy and I only saw my team mate fighting a circle on the ground... thinking I was lagging (but I had a green ping) I ran up to them and tried to target something but failed... I actually dont think they saw me also to be honest...

So to your question, prior to that I was playing a 1000 snowball quest and got bored.. so i clicked "quick play" and selected the PvP. After playing PvP for 5mins, my eneamies turned invisable.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Inching, I got the same problem. I respawned after got killed, then trying to find the other team. Once I ran up to them, they were invisible but I used all my skills/spells and killed someone...no idea how that happened. I tho i was lagging!
    LvL 50 Int. Mage ---Sorcerers//LvL 50 str Bear---Haarrgorth
    LvL 50 Dex. Bird---Arrowoflegend