Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback Request: No more Elite Dungeons

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I think if STS can handle it, it's a nice idea to have both the elite dungeons and have some elite bosses show up in regular dungeons the way bael 2 and krunch 2 do. That way if you don't want to run elites you can still run regular dungeons looking for elite bosses. You can also farm for eggs (rooks nest?) or crates (KM3?) and earn money that way. And if you have put together a good party and want to run elites, you can do that too.

But I do think the elites should not all scale up. In the last expansion, the original elite dungeons only scaled to 26. So now in the next expansion I think dead city should only scale to 31, and so on. So there should only be the current expansion and the previous 2 that will scale to cap level. The others should start to slow down. That way there will even be elite farming for twink items later on.
    I agree with 2 campaigns being scaled to the L35/36 level (Nordr and Shadows), but have Dead City scale up again? Are you sure you didn't mean to say Kraken? I think they need to start providing the opportunity to farm twink gears now rather than wait, or (EDIT: a good amount of the end-game) fan-base won't last until the L41 expansion. An example of how they can begin to allow this:

Level bracket: Campaign

L15/16: Brackenridge
    L15/16: Rook's Nest
    L25/26: Dead City
    L30/31: Kraken
    L35/36: Nordr
    L35/36: Shadows

** As Energizeric suggested in a prior post: Keep all forms (normal, Banded, Pirate, Warchest) of elite Copper, Silver and Gold chests (but please don't rename them "III" - in fact, just take away the roman numerals all together). Modify/maintain their loot to contain level bracket-specific loot - specifically legendaries/mythics.
    Last edited by Taejo; 08-04-2013 at 03:57 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taejo For This Useful Post: