Quote Originally Posted by Infrico View Post
Undefeated?? Lmao its actually true what other people warned me you would do, how you lie in threads... Don't you remember losing to Xaoilin ? Oh lemme see, you're going to say something like "I haven't even dual'd you" or "I beat you easily"...fact is, I beat you quite easily, and with your full dex build I see there its easily believable lol. I've seen a lot of other rogues beat you to, me spectating ofc...I just want to ask in all honesty, why do you have to lie in threads? Maybe you do it just to get more duals, in which case I understand but I think lie'ing is not the best way to do it. I just don't get how you can do that without feeling guilty xD, like theres no sense of achievement...whatever I guess people are different -_- You are no where near undefeated and please don't take this negatively but I didn't understand the hype about you, ivanamakeit was a far greater challenge because our fights were endless, your mana drains real fast so I was able to pick you off quite easily. Anyways, good luck and try to change that habit of yours.
LMAO doc is right all u did was RUN!