Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
My suggestion is buy a luck amulet with gold. If you can do some free offers for plat. And farm km3 as much as you can. You need to adjust to the game and right now 3-4 crates is worth one elite golden warchest. With a luck elixir + amulet you can do that in 30 mins depending on how fast your team can farm. With a luck amulet alone it will take you longer. Probably like 1-2 crates in 30 mins.

Also in response to Energizeric saying I am 100% wrong about elite golden warchests. All I have to say is look what happened to noble gear. Its the same thing that happened to elite golden warchests. I know what the prices for these chests were before arena was introduced and what they were before Bael was introduced. STS added more supply and with the same amount of demand the prices dropped. And they made it available to people who otherwise would have never been able to get these chests. I guess so long as Energizeric can throw around examples of supply and demand its 100% correct. But if someone else brings it up, they are 100% wrong. From now on I'll call this Energizeric economics. So long as Energizeric says it, it must be true.
I don't think EGW prices are all that bad. Sure, they're 50% of the value they used to be before Arena came out; but they are still a great source of income. People still come along and mass-purchase them from CS all the time. I still farm EGWs in the Arena and the occasional Noble drop (if its a good one) is an added bonus. I agree that crates are more steady way to make gold, however. I personally need a break from crate farming every now and then just to mix things up and keep my interest sparked.