Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
Im totally wasting my time with farming crates ATM. Idk how to get to KM3 and jarl farming gives 1 crate every 15mins, my time is better spent sitting in town browsing auction to find deals.

How to get km3? Also i heard Leprechaun ammy is broken, true?
Yep, merching always has been and always will be a much better way to make gold than farming, with a few exceptions. Unfortunately, it never has been and never will be my thing. I am just way too impatient or perhaps too antisocial, and I don't like hanging out in towns and frequently checking the cs more than I have to... lolz

In terms of the leprechaun amulet, I don't think that it is really broken, it is just that 15% reroll doesn't really help you too much. A 15% reroll on a purple item that drops say 20% of the time (gross estimation) means that you would only reroll to a legendary once every 0.15x0.20 or 3% of the time. Of course we don't really know how reroll works based on the cryptic statements from the developers, but I am basing this on how rerolls work in PL. I really don't fjnd jarl very productive unless I have 2 reroll elixers stacked with the amulet. The crate drop rate is much better at k3 (need to complete the power of gleipner quest and kill bloodhammer to explore from the ship in kraken to get to the mines).