Thread: Mythic Helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Mythic Helm

Warrior mythic helm has quite a bit less skill points in comparison to rouge and sorcerer mythic helms.
    Why is that so?
    Name:  Untitled-5.png
Views: 206
Size:  635.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Because the devs were trying to balance the armors. The warriors' mythic helm gave a huge armor boost (+50 )compared to the top legendary helm and had .1 dmg more than the mage's helm. The rogues' mythic helm gave them hp and dmg but also stripped them of the precious mana that they needed ( I would also like to add that the rogues' helm would have had more dmg if there was INT instead of STR ), and they only had a small armor boost of +5 compared to their top legendary helm. The mages' helm was purely made for dmg and made them quite squishy; it gave them less armor than the top legendary helm (-5) and added DEX instead of STR giving them more dmg but half as much hp as the rogues' mythic helm.
    Iacito My guess: 2900

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iacito For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The armor difference is almost same in all other items but none seems to have such a difference in status points.

I think you are talking lvl 31 legendary items, so the warrior helm armor difference is just +9 with comparison to Noble Helm of grace, which has 2 more strength and 13 dex and 2.82% dodge but lacks 2.9 damage

lvl 31 Warrior - Noble Helm of Grace - 36 str, 13 dex, 2.82% dodge, 472 armor
    lvl 31 Sorcerer - Noble Effigy of Grace - 13 dex, 36 int, 2.82% dodge, 237 armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ok, I see you are talking lvl 26 legendary items.

So the lvl 31 legendary helm compare quite well to the lvl 26 mythic helm and as the update is very near the lvl 36 legendary items will compare well to lvl 31 mythics, that will be nice as now I dont need to get mythics and save a lot of gold for upcoming items.