Thread: Guide: Legendary Elite Gear Distribution

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. Its a work in progress so any advice or extra info that is left out is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    Very good guide nice work but maybe you should add that nordr jewel, noble garments etc can be dropped from elite bael 2 too just a suggestion
    Yep, was planning on adding stuff from the arena, elite bael II and elite krunch II. Still not 100% sure on beal and krunch drops, but have heard about elite golden warchests, nordr jewel, wrath of bael, bloodhammer helm and armor, and elite rings and amulets. Any other input for what else they may drop would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    I thought that mythic helms and arcane hooks drop from elite golden pirate chests and mythic armors and arcane hammer drop from elite golden warchests, or am i mistaken?
    And do u have any information abt the jewellery that drops from chests?
    Was planning to stick to just the legendary gear, but can add which chests the mythics and arcanes drop from for completeness (golden elite pirate chests and golden elite warchests)

Yeah, not quite too sure what to do with the rings and amulets from the chests. There does seem to be some variability of which elite rings and amulets drop from which elite chests, but there is such a large variety of rings and amulets and I have never seen any clear description of which rings and amulets drop from which chests. Perhaps someone else has a good handle on this? I have always found this very confusing and at this point cannot give a good description. I will try to work on this...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post: