Thread: Another Build-Stat related inquiry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
    every stat point, either STR, Dex or INT gives a boost to HP... but with different proportion in each class... For rogue, STR 10 HP, DEX 3 HP and INT 5 HP per point. for Mage STR 10 HP, INT 3 HP and DEX 5 HP. and for warrior STR 10 HP, DEX 5 HP and INT 3 HP... CMIIW

for damage, if I'm not mistaken, rogue class are affected with DEX and minor INT. Mage class are affected by INT and minor DEX. and for warrior class it seems STR and minor DEX... to be noted... i feel something special in sorcerer damage calculation, i think there's some multiplier that exponentiate the damage as INT stat goes up... didn't know it for sure, but i cannot formulate the damage calculation for mage

some critical are affected with INT... and DEX also affect dodge and crit.

from this point, I suspect that your item probably go STR with INT skewed, and your friend goes STR and DEX. that explains that his damage is higher than yours

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Thank you sooo much for this post! That's is something I didn't know till you've written it here. I am worrior, and lets say I am around 4,7k hp and lets say 255 dps. Now when I summon hazel which grants 30str stat boost, I have like exactly 4,7k and 261 dps. If I summon malison which grants 20-20-20 stat boost, I have 255 dps but 4720 so I actually get +20hp from a pet which grants 10 less str stat boost than hazel. Bothered me soooo much, I tested ribbit/mali/hazel etc, couldnt get how i get additional hp Now it's all clear. Thanks alot for info. Appreciated.

AL: Insomniack [lvl36 Warrior]
    PL: Skitbang [lvl16 Bear]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Insomniack For This Useful Post: