Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Nicest Players

So many people to thank here, I hope I won't miss anyone.

This list is not in order.

Ipredator - My man, he's like a brother to me, and my idol as well. Such a good player with a very healthy playing mindset. He's always there to listen and have pleasant conversations with. He's the only guy in game I know that's from my country, and we have very similar backgrounds. He also always willing to help you improve your build and give advices.

Blakkadder - I've been a gamer for 8 years and I've seen all sort of guild/alliance leaders or masters. Almost none of them come close to this guy in terms of how to run a guild. I'm unbelievably thankful for him for making DM such a cool guild. He always ready to answer my questions. Great leader, player and chatter. He's wickedly funny, always makes me laugh. I love this guy.

Slappityslap - Haha slaps, he's probably the funniest guy I know. I was recently really touched by how kind and trustworthy he is behind his cocky-funny personality. I'd love to consider him a friend of mine.

Dblspell - Dbl.. probably the most laid back guy I've seen in game haha. He's a decent and aggressive mage. I'm very thankfu for him for inspiring me to push to impossible limits with trade. Very trustworthy also.

Missydynamic - Lovely missy dissy hissy. She's a great friend of mine. He has a miraculous sense of humor, very very funny, although no every body understand her humor like me. Very fun to chat with.

Azepeiete - Yes aze you're nice! Ha! It's impossible to describe how much this guy impress me with his achievements. We're very much alike. He's always pushing the limits, breaking records, always about being efficient. His helps a lot of people and has incredible sense of helping other players. One of the best players I've met in any game!

Hinataaaaaa - Anaaaa.. Ms.Hilfiger lol. One of my best friends in game, we always chat and gossip. She's very kind to me and I try to be kind to her as well. Always always fun to chat with and always make guild chat a pleasant chatty environment. Everyone I know loves this girl. Definitely one of the most social players I've ever met.

Vaffy/Vuffy - Sis! It impossible to describe how kind this girl is. Always always there to help, no matter who you are, she's willing to help you. I always feel protective of her because her kind heart can be used by a lot of douchebags. Thank you for inspiring me to be a kinder and better person. She's definitely the most person in game that I'd like to meet in real life.

Youdie - Took me totally by surprise. I started pvp and doing well against rogues and tanks but had no clue how to fight mages, out of nowhere he pms me and explain mages skills in pvp to me and how to counter them. He even was kind enough to show me how the casts look like. I'll be forever grateful for this.

Doraemon + Suraaw - Pussies!!!!! hahaha. I love those two, they are brothers and always playing together, I definitely would like to be the third brother. I used to run with them a lot. Suraaw still always invites me to krunch/bael and I'm always grateful for him.

Haligali - great player. And like me, always wanna farm. Very fun and good to run with. I always learn from her when it comes to doing maps fast. She broke many many timed runs.

Elmare - great mage. We play together a lot, he's my running buddy and now we're playing pvp together. Hopefully we'll slaughter everyone in pvp in the future.

Bboikl - Very cheerful guy, although I don't know him well, he always make guild chat better with his happy attitude.

Chillicrush - Naughty! haha. I love this girl, she's a badass and fun to chat with.

Remind - The guy who invited me to DM. THanks man! I'm very happy to be here.

Defatsu - One of the best players I've met in my entire life. He's one of these great guys who changes and adapts himself to maximize efficiency. I'm incredibly sad he quit the game, coz I didnt get much time to run with him. He gave me the most valuable advices I've ever had. Really inspiring guy.

Vreez - A friend of mine since start, we always chat and say what's going with us. He always compliment me on my achievements.

Inkredible - Ink! This guy always makes guild chat active and always spices things up. Although he doesn't log in that much these day, I hope he will stay around. I love to argue with him haha.

And most of all:
    Deviant Misfits, my wonderful guild. If it wasn't for this guild this game would have been very boring. Thank you for having me.

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ujiolo For This Useful Post: