Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
No, He told me he was "Ohhhhhhhhhh" and "skynsand" I remember there was a thread he made.. Lemme find it
I'm Vvok, formerly Ohhhhhhhh. We used to share info, but then he kept buying demonic and other stuff, which I don't approve, so I changed it back and he made a thread about me STEALING the account, while there were so many mistakes in that thread. Like: I met him irl twice, but my mom forbade me to add him on facebook :/ (mmm shooore.). Or: I have been playing for a year and a half and lost my founders! (which was only awarded to those who, at that time, played for 2 years+ or sth like that). One dude managed to sum it up before it got closed. THEN after the devs didn't give him my account he started PMing me and saying stuff, of course nothing happened with my acc, but he PMed me from Kungfusion some months later and said: I told the devs my story and they decided to give me this acc with all elite vanities bla bla bla... Stupid enough to say it in game, so of course, I took a few screenshots.