Thread: Quest help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Quest help

Ok so I need a bit of help understanding the questing system in the game. I have been reading up a bit ont he forums and have seen some players saying that if I want to do a campaign for a certain area that I shoul dbe using the Magic portal? I read that the magic portal will take me to wherever I left off in the campaign; however whenever I use the magic portal in dark forest it always starts me over at the very beginning, and the same goes for forest haven. My character shows that I have 1 more quest in dark forest to get to but I dont have time to start the campaign all the way over and do it in one sitting looking through every single level trying to find the quest that im missing, and in forest ahven I dont want to start all teh way over every time I want to try and finish that map off either. Is there something im not seeing? Or somethign im doing wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I believe the final quest for Dark Forest is to go on to the next campaign. You can't find it until you are high enough level to do it. If you have not purchased any campaigns, you won't be able to do it. If you have, you will need to be high enough level. Not sure who gives it. It has been a while.