Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are there a lot of CTF and PvP games at any time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Are there a lot of CTF and PvP games at any time?

I bit the bullet and have bought up a bunch of platinum since this is the best game ever for my Droid X. I loved playing PvP arenas and Capture the Flag (battlegrounds in general) in WoW.

What I wanted to find out was if there are really a lot of these games going on, or will I spend 20P to find out that I have to wait 2 hours to get in a game of CTF or PvP 3 man arena?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by pcm2a View Post
    I bit the bullet and have bought up a bunch of platinum since this is the best game ever for my Droid X. I loved playing PvP arenas and Capture the Flag (battlegrounds in general) in WoW.

What I wanted to find out was if there are really a lot of these games going on, or will I spend 20P to find out that I have to wait 2 hours to get in a game of CTF or PvP 3 man arena?
    Im lvl 50. I have logged into CTF everyday for the past week and I WAS THE ONLY ONE PLAYING.... NO ONE PLAYS CTF......

Dont waste money buying it.... Its only fun if you have like 10 people playing because the MAP IS HUGE....

Such a waste of my money
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man that's a huge bummer, the most fun thing in WoW was the battlegrounds. Thanks x 50 for letting me know before I made that 20P purchase.

If they dropped the price to 2P maybe people would play it?

Any ideas on PvP arena?

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

We show games running, but players must be within a certain level range to play (so they're not overpowered). After the combat rebalance, we will focus on making PvP more prominent.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's great news, I can't wait to read more on getting people involved with PvP!

Maybe there needs to be some kind of reward system to make people excited. Winning PvP arena or battlegrounds could give some type of "points" that would be traded for gear.