Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Acheivments in Expansion

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glasveena View Post
    about wraith:
    There were several times, if we keep the mob with "proximity curse" near the crystal, it will damage the crystal.
    I did not even hit the crystal at all and it died. This we tried about 3-4 times. Then I tried with more people in the party in other run, it was a normal run again.

about overgrowth:
    How many mage actually appear each time? 3 mages? 1 run, got 3, then 2 and only 1 mage appear. At another run, 3 mage appeared nonstop. :S
    Instant kill: no idea. just happened one time. We just hit the mages real fast, then go to the boss, took more than 1 hit to kill it, but less than 30s.

about krom:
    Not even half of its health, just found him, I tried to take it closer to the statue, it shield went off, but I died by his 1 hit. When we go back to that place, krom already died, gave some drops too. Happened 2 times already. But in my other character, it was just normal. take turn to each statue and killed it.
    Thanks we will look into these. As for the Overgrowth fight, it's a slow enrage in that you can potentially fall behind in damage when he spawns too many guys and have to wipe/reset. He does not have a hard cap on the number of sorcerers so it can get very dangerous very quickly if damage output from the group isn't adequate.

This will be most noticeable when players are starting to do the elite versions and fall behind on killing the shadowmancers.

In reference to the "instant kill" it sounds like your group was well geared and on top of the mechanics which is as designed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I don't know if anyone posted about this already, but Elite Heart doesn't give AP either - or at least it didn't for us. It was the second try for one of our party members, but still no achievement. So unless you're not supposed to die (there might have been just one or two deaths ), something seems to be wrong with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    I fixed Ferrix. He would only give the achievement to 1 player per death, who ever was closest to him.

On a second note, if anyone have any more info on how to instantly kill Overgrowth, we'd appreciate it. We haven't been able to reproduce this.
    If we a'ready killed him do we get the acheivment automatically, or do we have to kill him again?

I also didnt get the acheivment for wraith heart, or (Whatever the second bosses name is). I only got the 3rd boss, and ina'hesh acheivment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Thanks we will look into these. As for the Overgrowth fight, it's a slow enrage in that you can potentially fall behind in damage when he spawns too many guys and have to wipe/reset. He does not have a hard cap on the number of sorcerers so it can get very dangerous very quickly if damage output from the group isn't adequate.

This will be most noticeable when players are starting to do the elite versions and fall behind on killing the shadowmancers.

In reference to the "instant kill" it sounds like your group was well geared and on top of the mechanics which is as designed.
    Hi Carapace,

I've had multiple bosses suddenly die with no valid reason. Sometimes its right away when the battle starts, sometimes it's part way through. It has nothing to do with gear, but something is causing massive damage. I've only seen this with razor shield rogues in my group.

Also, I've returned to the Hermit for my achievement, but he still does not grant it. I've completed the quest line already - maybe that's why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    It might be a bug, do you have more details on how this was done?

Did you leash/reset any of the minions during the fight?

The mechanics should be incapacitate the minions, damage the heart, repeat.
    I tried this again today and it seemed to function normally. However, when on elite Wraith Heart when the minions got reset the whole thing just went into stasis. Nothing could be targetted and nothing came out of freeze. This might be the same bug on both "heart" bosses. Thanks for the great work on these bugs.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Ap glitched on ashral elite also. I got the shard drop to prove I beat but no AP.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  239.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    I fixed Ferrix. He would only give the achievement to 1 player per death, who ever was closest to him.

On a second note, if anyone have any more info on how to instantly kill Overgrowth, we'd appreciate it. We haven't been able to reproduce this.
    yea i think I've experienced this actually i too dont know
    someone on the area told that theres a bug with boss u can kill easily
    so i and onemore warrior tried that the mage is jus seeing and we both killed him in about 10 -15sec
    and again i runned map i again myself killed in 30 sec
    in the third run damm god it became tough 4 members with party took 3-6min

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks