Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
Well my eyebrows raised when I read this. I have bought plat for some items, inventory slots, characters slots and others, I opened a few crates myself but not on a large quantity like you guys open, so I'm 95% non-plat user. I am personally thankful for plat users for the money you guys spent on this, expansions have been made and fresh contents are added. I think your post is rooted on your frustration of not getting any arcane/mythic items while opening crates. You should accept the fact that opening those crates are based on pure luck.

On your suggestion of adding a plat-purchaseable weapon, I disagree with this because it will make the game pretty boring and everyone (especially if you can afford plat) would all look the same. Once purchased by everyone, we will all look like drones carrying the same weapon, pretty common, don't you think? Another point, is why would I spend 1,000 of plat opening crates when I can get, a second-best weapon for 150 plat? This will be the immediate reaction of people frustrated by crates.
+1 agree with ironmonkey !