Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Notification icon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Notification icon

One of the most needed features above all others would have to be a notification icon on the android devices. I've had this happen to me alot already and I only had the game for a little over a week. I would be playing the game and in the middle of a hard dungeon. I managed to make it to a high level in the dungeon but then my phone rings which causes the game to close and i lose all my progress in that dungeon(but still keep the xp). Or i get a text but i can't read it unless i log off. So there should be an option in the settings where i can add a notification icon so when i click the home button or someone calls the game will still be logged in but in the top bar and i have to click it in notifications bar to open it.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

You can just hit home to get out of the app, and either long-press home or hit the app icon wherever to get back in. You'll be disconnected if you're out for more than a couple minutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ty. i didn't even know u can do that