Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL Balance after the Great Nerf of 2013

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This was just an example, all of the other classes are having equivalent nerfs to their dodge and crit values. This ties in to the free respecs.
    so u nerf the sets dodge too?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stricker20000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

What about the lower lvl mages opness? Example: a L30 mage can nuke my L30 iceberg bear in 1-2secs, while hiding behind their mana bubble and armor buffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

These ideas seeming realy "great nerf" more bigger challenge would be testing/listening feedbacks, after doing these changes.

hope community provides truely neutral feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Let's rock L35 back Jigbowl
    Not yet mate not yet trying to be more active hah
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default h

You guys need to make fox have break mana shield because thats a huge probelm with fox taking on a paladin mage

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Justg & Dev team, Ty for the Nerf's, but I don't fully agree with some you did .

1) Since you lowered Birds buffes, you should have lowered the damage of the end game gears.
    Indeed, staff mages, pallies, bears, etc.. EVERYONE can 1 shot birds now...
    PLEASE, if you leave the buffed-nerfed that way, LOWER the damage for end game! OR increase HP, because oneshots are OP.
    Dodge was the only way for birds to live before.
    If you do so (lower damage/increase HP), lower the rhino heal, because even 3vs1, rhino full str won't die.
    In addition, fox are very OP now, you should lower the foreword dash (dash less far), because they have an hyptonize to bring people to them. Moreover, they could cros CTF map in 5 seconds.

2) UNABLE INVINCIBLE RESPAWN at the middle of the map
    Indeed, a triple pally team is just.... invincible..

3) Spectral Paws weren't nerfed O.O.. and liquidate price is still the same..
    Please, nerf it, it is way better than any other wands.

If some more ideas come out, I'll post them here.

Thanks for all, and cya
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    3) Spectral Paws weren't nerfed O.O.. and liquidate price is still the same..
    Please, nerf it, it is way better than any other wands.
    The 2012 dolls werent nerfed either
    Actually I don't think any of the shields were nerfed, I guess they weren't as overpowered though
    Last edited by tHelonestud; 09-10-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

[QUOTE=Chickenrunnn:1260480]Justg & Dev team, Ty for the Nerf's, but I don't fully agree with some you did .

1) Since you lowered Birds buffes, you should have lowered the damage of the end game gears.
    PLEASE, if you leave the buffed-nerfed that way, LOWER the damage for end game! OR increase HP, because oneshots are OP.
    If you do so (lower damage/increase HP), lower the rhino heal, because even 3vs1, rhino full str won't die.

All classes got debuffed. Not just bird.

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn:1260480
    Justg & Dev team, Ty for the Nerf's, but I don't fully agree with some you did .

Eh, mage hitting 634 is nerfed? The point isn't to nerf classes (except rhino with heals and fox, lowering the dashes), but to nerf items.

Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud View Post
    The 2012 dolls werent nerfed either
    Actually I don't think any of the shields were nerfed, I guess they weren't as overpowered though
    A shield isn't like a weapon.. Weapon nerfed is more important than shield I think
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post

Birds have no survivability though.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn
    In addition, fox are very OP now, you should lower the foreword dash (dash less far), because they have an hyptonize to bring people to them. Moreover, they could cros CTF map in 5 seconds.
    Congratulations, you're the first person ever to complain about foxes being too OP. Please make one and tell me how "OP" they are.

Yeah, paws and halloween shields weren't nerfed. Paws should obviously be nerfed, and so should be shields too IMO. They're just way too powerful when compared to winter fest shields.
    Last edited by Gragorak; 09-10-2013 at 03:37 PM.
    <Enigmatic>
    Ludens necesse est, vivere non est necesse.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gragorak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    A shield isn't like a weapon.. Weapon nerfed is more important than shield I think
    That's what I realized, I mean they are quite better than other shields, but not a huge damage difference than the weapons, I don't really mind if they stay the same
    I don't really think fox or rhino need nerfed at all, rhino are very tough with heal, but they also have much lower damage. If you play an FFA one team will win. Maybe the dashes shouldn't work without a target in range but besides that fox and rhino is fine. Most overpowered 1v1 skills I would definitely say rage and hellscream just give a bear a bow and he can auto people with those two skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tHelonestud View Post
    Most overpowered 1v1 skills I would definitely say rage and hellscream just give a bear a bow and he can auto people with those two skills.
    I'd say it's Rage, Mana Shield, and Drain. Hellscream is good, but I'd take a Hellscream before I'd take a Crushing Blow (if I had the choice).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    I'd say it's Rage, Mana Shield, and Drain. Hellscream is good, but I'd take a Hellscream before I'd take a Crushing Blow (if I had the choice).
    maybe I am just looking from bow bear perspective: I can hellscream the same time anyone else uses a skill drastically knock down their damage as well as combining a blind proc from my bow knocking anything but birds and foxes to below 50% chance of hitting, not to mention the stun

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

All I have to say is: Birds:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
    Congratulations, you're the first person ever to complain about foxes being too OP. Please make one and tell me how "OP" they are.

Yeah, paws and halloween shields weren't nerfed. Paws should obviously be nerfed, and so should be shields too IMO. They're just way too powerful when compared to winter fest shields.
    Forreal so there would actually be some rare items like toys sbls l15 ginger and so on all it still is is paws and fbows from lvl 10-25

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

OP oyster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

. Paws should obviously be nerfed, and so should be shields too IMO. They're just way too powerful when compared to winter fest shields.
    OMG! But I just sold my Forgotten Bows to Buy a level 30 Paw! Now thats gotta be nerfed also? STOP THE INSANITY! The redistribution (nerfing) of weapon stats because someone didn't chose to make a build to use them has to have its reasonable limits. If Paws are "just way too powerful when compared to winter fest shields" then don't buy a winter fest shield for PVP! Have you also noticed that all the pink stuff is way too powerful when compared to all the white stuff? By this logic should all pinks should be nerd down to white to make the playing field even? If your build and equipment doesn't beat my build equipment, change your build and equipment. Lord knows plenty of players found ways to beat me when I was using a Forgotten Bow and Plenty a Bear can Beckon Stomp before do much damage with a Paw. I guess some people just want to win every time and are willing to "level the playing field" until they do win every time.

It this goes too far we all might as well be playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors"
    Last edited by Whatsinaname; 09-10-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    Being Hunted for doing the right thing is more of an Honor and less of a Burden than some would think

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsinaname View Post
    OMG! But I just sold my Forgotten Bows to Buy a level 30 Paw! Now thats gotta be nerfed also? STOP THE INSANITY! The redistribution (nerfing) of weapon stats because someone didn't chose to make a build to use them has to have its reasonable limits. If Paws are "just way too powerful when compared to winter fest shields" then don't buy a winter fest shield for PVP! Have you also noticed that all the pink stuff is way too powerful when compared to all the white stuff? By this logic should all pinks should be nerd down to white to make the playing field even? If your build and equipment doesn't beat my build equipment, change your build and equipment. Lord knows plenty of players found ways to beat me when I was using a Forgotten Bow and Plenty a Bear can Beckon Stomp before do much damage with a Paw. I guess some people just want to win every time and are willing to "level the playing field" until they do win every time.
    Um, I don't think it is fair that a green 'Spectral' paw is better than a pink paw by 15+ damage. StG nerfed the pink ones but forgot to nerf some other ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsinaname View Post
    You forgot to say that halloween items are way more powerful than any set in low levels. Winterfest items aren't the best for low level even when compared to some weapons like platinum talons. We all expected halloween and forgotten items to be nerfed. There is no insanity going on here.