Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL Balance after the Great Nerf of 2013

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Foxes are far from over powered!

I'm speaking as a pure dex fox. And most consider me a good fox.

I ffa'ed a bird and half the time I was dead before any of my skills hit. The only 12m skill Hypnotize has too long of a delay ( also would be nice if it had a dmg or dodge debuff added to it).

The only way to free yourself from root or frost is in the evasion buff. That is silly sice you obviously buff before the fight... So no way to un-root till buffs reload.

A fox has no usefull combo because rabid bite can only be used at skill lvl 1 and still leap. So the damage isn't big enough (445-478). Maxed rabid would be 525-558) that would be usefull.
    EDIT- Just maxed rabid bite for the sole purpose of 1vs 1. The combo damage didn't seem to help.

Heal is pointless. Can't be used during a fight since dmg will cancel it. So it's only good for regen between fights. Even if it is maxed heal is supposed to heal 95-105 I think. Last time I tried that it only healed 58! Why is that?

I also faught 2 different str mages. Didn't win one fight.

Then tried 3 bears. Out of the 15 fights think I won 3. If they just beckon stomp they win. When they pull me and try to slash they die. Wasn't hard for them to figure out.

Only tried one int Mage with a staff. Was able to kill the staff Mage. But was close to death. Also that Mage had a bad ping. And I'm about 80-120 ping most the time. Any Mage with a wand would easily kill a fox. We can't live long enough to get past a shield. EDIT- just tried the same Mage with a wand and got wrecked.

Yes we run fast with a flag...... MUST BE OP!

I understand this is a work in progress, and hope to see more done.

I don't speak much. I leave that for the well spoken more technical leaders of the community. I just felt since people ask me for advice on fox I would add my 2 cents.

Shiloo
    Last edited by Shilooo; 09-10-2013 at 11:17 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shilooo For This Useful Post: