Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why people get mad when you kill spawned? is there a rule not allowed to kill spawned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    In pvp there is not rules.

you can used what ever strategy you want to score 5 flags, its all about team work.

trash talkers in pvp cant be avoided / same with kill spawners.

if you join pvp room that means you must be ready for everything.

if you complaint and cry about it then dont join pvp.

its all part of the game.

How to handle angry kids like what love encounter.

place them in the ignore list.
    In short, ignore noobs, ffa , kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Yes true but CTF is not about killing the opposite team its about scoring the flag. the concept is already gone
    I know. I never said it was all about kill, kill, and kill; Nor did I even talk about CTF, but just about Spawn Killing.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Spawn killing is less honourable.there's no game nor competition.no formality in terms of rules but it says a lot bout a player and his gameplay.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Spawn killing is less honourable.there's no game nor competition.no formality in terms of rules but it says a lot bout a player and his gameplay.
    spawn killing is boring,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

i hope CTF change. like how to make pvp players concentrate more getting the flag and how they score.

Maybe if STS can add a gold award or random gift box who ever wins the match.

i think players or other team will concentrate more on winning the whole set rather than killing all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

i hope CTF change. like how to make pvp players concentrate more getting the flag and how they score.

Maybe if STS can add a gold award or random gift box who ever wins the match.

i think players or other team will concentrate more on winning the whole set rather than killing all the time.
    I'm not sure if you know, but this is where BF3 did something that would fix such a problem as this. They added a timer. The match ended when one team scored the necessary amount of points or if the timer ended. When the timer ended, the team with the most points won the match.
    Maybe having such a thing as this will help a lot. The only thing that they should do to promote less spawn killing would to give a bigger award for a team that wins by scoring the necessary score instead of spawn killing while waiting the timer out with the majority of the points in their favor.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    I'm not sure if you know, but this is where BF3 did something that would fix such a problem as this. They added a timer. The match ended when one team scored the necessary amount of points or if the timer ended. When the timer ended, the team with the most points won the match.
    Maybe having such a thing as this will help a lot. The only thing that they should do to promote less spawn killing would to give a bigger award for a team that wins by scoring the necessary score instead of spawn killing while waiting the timer out with the majority of the points in their favor.
    Agreed.in fact the capsule timer ws implemented by sts to fix this so they in fact hv provided this solution last season.

The actual problems lie in the interpretation of spawn killing.some seriously thought its murdering at spawn area which half right.
    Energizec or kaliiza wrote a clear and brief definition of ganging and spawning acts might wanna check that.

Some people abuse the capsule timer by camping at base which ofc a disrespect to other players who also commit their time to play.when attavked since they camped at spawn such act is regarded as spawn kill not camping.

Spawn kill in general term (without ref to the capsule bubble in ctf) is the act of murdering your opponent at their spawning area without consideration of time to recuperate/restrategize and atg re that strategically related.so basically like in boxing when the opponent is knocked down u keep banging them either within the 10secs countdown or immediately after bfore ref said ok continue.this doesnt allow any room for breather and crippled your opponent mental state.its not perceived as fair as you are not fighting the opponent at their best condition in fact at their spawn point and moment to avo8d them for restrategize or rethink the offensive moves.

Another type of spawn killing thts famous is the opppent wait while you in bubble not allowing you to regroup.this unique approach hv the fusion of spawning and killing by masking it on a different term depending on the level of rage at that point of match.this applies when you ARE at the spawning area not anywhere else on the ctf room.

Ganging on the other hand is a state where you are outnumbered and hv to fight your wsy thru the numbers of opponent.it has expanded beyond just being alone to lesser numbers from your opponent team.this applu when you are in the state of unwilling to fight in such condition.willingness may hv different definition.

Rushing or charging is not an act of ganging when you failed to survive.its stpd.period.

1v2 or 2v2 is an act of duel often used to test skills/build/showing off/rage.when websay skillbu cant expect a rogue to fight without running or moving and expecting frontal encounter with a high hp and armour tank for example.its not an act of cowardice bt falls under skill.someone who said u r coward by moving around need mental buff.
    Last edited by Alfai; 09-12-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

deff no rules.. You do whatever you want to do, noone is going to stop you
    but just take it to consideration, you will be known for that, and there's a huge possibility pro players will go after to you and give you the taste of your own tactic
    You know the saying karma is a .....

Spawning reflects on the type of player you are, its considered disrespecting other players whether there is rule or no rule..

Take a look at it like this..

There are no rule that you can't kick someone in the face, but people whos got proper manners and respect
    and decency wouldnt do that just because they feel like it, its not right and noone likes that
    then again, you can argue a game is just a game, you cant relate it to real life - possibly true but it does reflect a lot on the kind of person you are

it really just comes down to how much respect you have.. and how much you value the people around you
    some people wont care what people think.. maybe like yourself but sometimes without you know it, it will sneak up on you and bite u up your butt
    just like everyone say.. Karma is a female dog LMAO
    Last edited by inkredible; 09-16-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Infact, I dont join spawn killings. Its wrong. But then often times this happens:

I stand/walk around near the middle, waiting for the bloodhounds to come back after their spawn kill.

But the problem is: there are two spawn locations... So i am standing there, all alone and two or three of the opposite spawn area com to the middle killing me off.

So, the question is: How do i avoid a spawn-killing group without getting killed for my respect/and staying in the middle?
    Answer: I cant.

All I can do is leaving and beeing sad that there are so many people in pvp who are followers of the teaching of Ayn Rand; meaning, maintaing an attitude of beeing justified in pvp by ignoring every common sense or social accountability.
    Last edited by Frohnatur; 09-19-2013 at 10:29 PM. Reason: clarified expression

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com