Thread: State of: My bear (Endgame)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    I think every toon has its ups n downs, why the sentiments to nerf bear's skills/sets? Been having alot of grief against bears lately? Lol joking, im guessing the bear is not yr main toon, oops i joke again..

The game is alot abt cooperative gameplay as much as individual pvp, kinda tough for the devs to please all users..having said that, imho, if a bear opness really bothers anyone that much, well....make a bear problem solved
    I bet a pure bear endgame community would be so fun, lots of diversity and teamwork, right?
    It's not called Ursan Legends, every class should be playing it's part
    while birds had their dodge buff drastically cut from 45% to 28%, bears just lost 8 from 48 down to 40. How is that fair? Both had their critical chances knocked down but bears still have their insane 90 damage buff, they already crit 200+ with a scythe so that adds potentially 180 damage a minimum of 30% increase. It would be a big deal if we were dealing with thousands of points in the health pool. Any non bear class is going to max out around 700 hp with a realistic build meaning 3 skills landing is a 100% chance of death. The hellscream also, not really sure what to do because it is actually very good for PvE maybe change it to 30% hit debuff, 30% crit debuff, 60 damage debuff and instead of a complete stun just a 30% speed debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    But if they nerf hs they will need to nerf blind shot and mages hit debuff...
    Birds' yes. I would recommend the 30/30 change (hit and crit debuff) and possibly a very small speed buff for the bird, only if the skill hits the target.
    I don't think the mages' is nearly as drastic and definitely does not have the huge range.
    Last edited by tHelonestud; 09-13-2013 at 09:25 PM.