Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Bael nd Krunch Spawn places

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
    keep in mind that - there r lot other people playing who hardly use forum. Before making such beal changes think wise - dont be selfish (making game as u like)
    Dont speak for them who dont use forum.
    i dont think so beal drop mythics or arcane. people open locked for mythics and arcane items. rest legendory item they can buy from auction. there was no need of such changes but nvm
    have fun
    dont say beal drop elite golden chest lol - easy to get those from elite than beal farming.
    well this comes from what i THINK you said.

This is helping the game in the long run.
    the best items should come from the hardest areas, that's just how mmorpg's work.
    anybody who didn't want this changes wants gold NOW. wouldn't you rather have an amazing game in the future?(not that it already isn't)
    ofc everyone does, but you wouldn't want to farm these 2 for the rest of your AL career do you? I sure don't, I want a challenge and there to be a treasure at the end of the tunnel.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

casual player like me dont hope for mythic gear. like previous season we can work with noble gear, strom sword and ribbit. we just need gold for pots
    many player in al r laggy, connection problem, playing with low skill friend etc. even they are good they hardly complete elite and gear up from it.
    only gearing option they have left is - farm beal and krunch with random people or friends.
    yeah sure u can make money from trading, boring lock and other farming etc.
    but what if player like me want to gear up by boss like beal and krunch. it wasnt easy to find those boss. i know u guys can make more money from elites easily so why need to change beal mechanic?
    i dont wanna buy gear from auction house - but i think my plan ruined a bit. i dont like gearing with gold or plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

There's always normal shuyal, just leveling to 36.
    And just recently leveling my HJ. I made great gold off normal puzzle boxes.
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhutkeyur View Post
    casual player like me dont hope for mythic gear. like previous season we can work with noble gear, strom sword and ribbit. we just need gold for pots
    many player in al r laggy, connection problem, playing with low skill friend etc. even they are good they hardly complete elite and gear up from it.
    only gearing option they have left is - farm beal and krunch with random people or friends.
    yeah sure u can make money from trading, boring lock and other farming etc.
    but what if player like me want to gear up by boss like beal and krunch. it wasnt easy to find those boss. i know u guys can make more money from elites easily so why need to change beal mechanic?
    i dont wanna buy gear from auction house - but i think my plan ruined a bit. i dont like gearing with gold or plat.
    Gearing with gold is the fastest way to get good gear and it's pretty much been the mechanism for gearing characters in MMOs since MMOs existed. Heck even back in Final Fantasy I farming Giants for gold to get a good sword for the main character from the 'store' was just what you did.

FYI - you can still farm Bael. He spawns every time in Rooks Nest.
    In normal mode he drops Flap Jack - a really great and must have pet for Rogues.
    If you are capable of running Rooks Nest Elite - he drops Malison - another pet that's a must have for every class, and maintains its value quite well. The boss is there every time. and you have a chanceto get loot. Instead of the reverse (a chance to find the boss and getting loot every time)...

I started playing AL in December.
    Season 1 I didn't cap - I didn't even know what capping was to be honest. I had no friends and all green and blue gear. I had a blast.

Season 2 I capped since now I understood it. I joined a guild. I ran my first elite in Elite Grounds (Dead City Campaign) WOW that was crazy, I loved it so much, I decided it was what I was going to do. At this point I had better gear, but still not the best in the game.

Season 3 Kraken Isles I used trash pink gear from crates (not ones I opened) I bought them at the CS. they were so cheap it was ridiculous - another aspect of the economy that was addressed by STS appropriately was changing the crate drops.

Season 4 I used the Legendary Elite gear that came from Elite Chests and farmed regular maps for eggs to make gold. I didn't end up with Noble gear until the very end of the season when people were farming the Arena (another area STS should look at drops from). I ran Elites with a few close friends and farmed Kettle Eggs, Malison Eggs, and South Seas (free respawn). During Season 4, one of those friends and I formed <Elite Runners> with the intention of teaching others how to farm elite maps and earn gold. None of us had the best gear nor did we even aspire for it. We just loved the game and playing Challenging content. You may note that in my thread about changing Bael and Krunch I - just to see if I could - ran Harbor with my eyes closed to find Bael... not really challenging.

Slowly, very slowly, Elite Runners began creeping up the ranks with regards to having good players and knowledge of Elites. At this point we began farming the hardest maps in some of the best times, even our new-to-elite players farmed hard maps for gold and good gear. We earned the attention and respect of the best guilds in this game and our core is but perhaps 40 members. What we have above all else is Knowledge. Knowledge is our most valuable asset.

Season 5 I have some of the best gear, but not all of it and I have no Arcane pets. My current gold stash is roughly 188k and I owe a friend about 1M because I had no intention of ever buying mythics, I give away too much of my loot because I believe that within my guild Resources are more important than gold.

Anyway... There are so many ways to have fun in the game. I can't believe I just replied to this
    Last edited by Alrisaia; 09-14-2013 at 05:34 PM.

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alrisaia For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Ok guys... Please try to bring this thread back on topic. Thanks for understanding. The thread is about Bael and Krunch spawn locations.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Confirmed...we hav to kill boss first
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

There are players whom on this game hated casual player like us to farm bael and krunch because it makes them less elite due to the gear which we could get

This is a mobile game not some elitesm game which require players to join fanatic guilds to run elites.

We just want to kill bael and krunch as the way it was and have some fun.

Please don't tell us to farm eggs lockeds and etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zheogev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    Ok guys... Please try to bring this thread back on topic. Thanks for understanding. The thread is about Bael and Krunch spawn locations.

From this I take that there are certain spawn locations. And not completly random? Ohohohohoho. Does Delphina know something about that we dont know? I'm pretty sure that if Krunchybael appear just randomly about any map (as some supsect) it wouldnt matter to keep the thread on topic...

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

So now we know must kill boss and random spawns huh? Now we just need confirm maps. Im beginning think they random too and they can spawn any map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I thought they said Bael and Krunch wasn't meant to be farmed? If they are found in Windmoore, for example, by a leveling 21 to 27 character, they will instantly die. Mostly 35 to 36 characters will be able to defeat them and you won't find them in Windmoore unless they're farming.

Bael and Krunch should be moved to Shuyal-only levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You HAVE to kill the boss which basically means clear the whole map and then he RANDOMLY spawns which is definitely great.

Farmers would find this time consuming and would give up.

I was testing this out yesterday in Harbor and I literally cleared TONS of maps solo or non solo and no Bael.

Kudos for STS.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Honestly I don't know their locations or how the new locations work. So please don't read into my statement. Thanks!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    Honestly I don't know their locations or how the new locations work. So please don't read into my statement. Thanks!
    Too late. I'm literally trying to nitpick your sentences now! Reading between the lines!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I was thinking of sharing some useful info if someone is still interested... Last night Bael was found in caverns. Right after boss-kill. The drama was that my guildmate ran solo. and none could join to help... Still curious of Krunch places//

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Okatare View Post
    I was thinking of sharing some useful info if someone is still interested... Last night Bael was found in caverns. Right after boss-kill. The drama was that my guildmate ran solo. and none could join to help... Still curious of Krunch places//
    mmm one time means nothing, 2nd time it's coincidence, but 3rd time it is a pattern - I would not be surprised if we have screenshot of Krunch in Frostir's dome tomorrow

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

So it seems like they are still in the same maps, BUT you have to kill the bosses first and then it randomly spawns after the boss is defeated at their location.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Okatare View Post
    Has anyone tried running Ancient Mariner Reef or Oltgar Keep in full?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

I ran Oltgar and Reef a few times but never found him after killing the bosses on each map. Not to say he is not there. But I haven't found Krunch yet. Going forward I think both Krunch/Bael will be harder to find since most pugs dont stick around to kill the boss. But I am happy with these changes but for a full mythic player, its nothing to have to kill these bosses. A couple more minutes of work with a few more pots. I know some people don't like it but really its not that difficult.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

If you liked hunting bael and krunch before, then there is no reason you can't keep hunting them now. Yes, they will be harder to find, but the rare loot will be worth that much more now since it will be rarer, so in the long run you will earn the same amount of gold. Those rare items now won't ruin the market as they will be priced appropriately high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Name:  krunch.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  314.7 KB