Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Have you found the droid???? Good luck, it needs to be easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    Important double post: people just don't leave the game Droid is in. I know I didn't, but I was trying to invte people like crazy... They just crowd around Droid Nd take up town space.

Maybe boot the person out after he gets an antenna lol
    Though is it possible he switch to another world like a less populated world? Since he only stayed like a few minutes on the world i was in and it was supposed to be 10minutes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i was just in baelfort in the consighment shop and he just appeared i didnt know what to do so i disregarded it and took a screenie XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What a joke of an event, the only way to know about is to not play, if you miss the notice by the slightest of margins you have no chance, 'last day' warning followed by 'last chance' after only 2hrs, and the one time I did run into it and wave I didn't get anything. Again, what a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Umm

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSB View Post
    What a joke of an event, the only way to know about is to not play, if you miss the notice by the slightest of margins you have no chance, 'last day' warning followed by 'last chance' after only 2hrs, and the one time I did run into it and wave I didn't get anything. Again, what a joke.
    Its not like the "last day" tweet was the first clue available... It was goin on for a while... Android and ios have such an easy way to track twitter so you have no excuse buddy... @ your last sentence, you either didn't do it right or your lying, (probably)... Because when I got the antennas so did everyone else who waved.. Good luck with the whole sore loser thing..
    Last edited by Flonkas; 11-20-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

it took me a while too get them. 5 hours of checking every 10 min. but i got those lil green antenaes finnally. manually checked and he had been in for 2 min
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting