Quote Originally Posted by Alrisaia View Post
So,

Unfortunately my phone died this weekend and I was unable to do as much testing as I wanted… I did however run through a few scenarios with various builds and have concluded that for me, the following build remains the best.

AS 5/5
SV 4/5 (no explosion)
RS 4/5 (no bleed)
Traps 4/5 (no explosion)
SP 1/5
Nox 4/5 (no increased AOE)

Passives:
DMG 5/5
DEX 5/5
Might 3/5

Additionally, there is one strategy that I’d like to test that I was unable to… that being:
Ok, don’t kill me here… dropping AS for mob fights in Shuyal…
I’m always an outside of the box thinker, and I was considering this last night while wishing I could log in and farm the heck out of Shuyal…

So, here goes – here’s my theory and reasoning behind it:
I’m wondering if AS is still necessary for Trash Mob fights…
Tash MOB fights are about crowd control and DOT / AOE dmg.
AS is a single target skill, the only reason it was … necessary – is the crit stack.
I’m getting stunned so often that I’m losing my crit stack anyway.
Being that I’m a dagger rogue and I am in possession of a set of daggers that proc +50% crit i figured it was worth a shot.

So, here’s what I plan to test when I get my hardware working again:
Same blender strategy and build as above with the exception of adding the AOE to NOX and dropping one point from Might

Instead of using AS for the trashmobs, I’ll swap it out for NOX.
I plan to charge NOX with each hit, causing 6 targets to take the DOT poison damage.
One of the reasons Shuyal mobs are so hard is that they have high armor. Nox’s poison damage ignores armor.
I’ll still be seeing a lot of crits, since I have the right daggers, so RS and autoattack will still crit often.
Stunlock will be less effective on me since all of my skills will be DOT associated skills – meaning RS, Traps, and NOX are still damaging everything around me, additionally SV will help to offset the armor debuffs the doggies are stacking on myself and my tank.

The above strategy I would attempt with a 1 rogue, 2 mage, 1 warrior party and I believe it will be very effective, but time will tell.

My boss skillmap will remain the same – AS, SP, Nox, and either RS or SV depending on my group
Hmm havent tried tht al but might work to.i still use AS as tho w dagger u cn still bow em mobs.as the party attack is not static move like jagger.
My issue with trap only this season is the mobs pull.shuyal layout is wide and scattered.tho trap works well for mobs control it doesnt maxinive overall pt concentrated attacks to maximize dmg in mobs.even w slag buff due to the lethal necr attack i use bow and attack from outside of circle to tk less dmg (i aim nec first for mobs thren skeletons).

Just my humble opinion.