Thread: Opened Grand crate of watch?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Default Opened Grand crate of watch?

Hey all

This is jus my dream I don't know it would work or not bt jus a bit try

why cant there be Opened locked grand crate of watch I mean if we get a Locked grand crate of watch its better we Unlock first and then Open or sell so that non platinum user also get boosted with this sts doesnt loose anything because everyone have to open the crate with 15plat first to unlock

hopefully if any dev like this )

ty

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

So the unlocked crates will be more ecpensive.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Oh I see this is something I never fought of good idea but I'm sure people have suggestions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faychen View Post
    So the unlocked crates will be more ecpensive.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 4
    yes they will expensive and they will be good for the non platinum users
    and the platinum users also get befinited as they can unlock and keep them in auction and they can be sold out at 4times the price of noraml locked crates atleast 2times

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Soooo....you esessentially want to pay 15 plat for elite golden pirate chests, warchests, and puzzleboxes thay are way easier to find?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Dude I said locked grand crate of watches not the chests pls read the post correctly and understand first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Soooo....you esessentially want to pay 15 plat for elite golden pirate chests, warchests, and puzzleboxes thay are way easier to find?
    I think what prahi means is players can unlock the Grand Crates using their own plat, but it doesn't open it up yet. This gives them the option to sell an "Unlocked Grand Crate" (which people can open for free) or choose to open it up for themselves. Neat idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    elite golden pirate chests, warchests, and puzzleboxes have a lower chance at getting legen items than the common golden chests. I opened around 40 of elite golden ones and got only 3 legen items and no mythic or arcane.
    Locked crates are much better in comparison to elite golden pirate chests, warchests, and puzzleboxes if that is what you meant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

It's a great idea prahi.. thumbs up...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    I think what prahi means is players can unlock the Grand Crates using their own plat, but it doesn't open it up yet. This gives them the option to sell an "Unlocked Grand Crate" (which people can open for free) or choose to open it up for themselves. Neat idea.
    yes thats what I mean
    they can simply unlock and can sell them or open themselves maybe the name of crate must change to Unlocked Grand crate of watch after unlocking
    thats what i mean

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

and there will be more scammers telling players they will unlock crates for free lol.

if the price of unlocked grand crates won't go way down in auction, this will be a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    and there will be more scammers telling players they will unlock crates for free lol.

if the price of unlocked grand crates won't go way down in auction, this will be a good idea
    those type of scammers can be avoided if this idea is implemented

And the price won't decrease because non platinum users are more compared to platinum users...so the price won't decrease to my view

It would be helpful to lots of players like who simply want to convert platinum to gold can easily open these crates and sell them many will be benifited and for sure sts won't get loss....
    They can keep weekends like double loot of locked crates..even though the crazy for crates goes on for sure

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

+1, but if STS were to implement new crates they'd be the Locked Grander Crates of the Watch with 1.5x odds and double the plat!

No offesne to them, but I don't see em wanting to let non-platters get loot from a crate like it was an elite warchest/puzzlebox/whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    +1, but if STS were to implement new crates they'd be the Locked Grander Crates of the Watch with 1.5x odds and double the plat!

No offesne to them, but I don't see em wanting to let non-platters get loot from a crate like it was an elite warchest/puzzlebox/whatever.
    we can loot from those chests bt drop is too low

one day my friend opened 10 crates got mythic helm in 9 th crate
    I myself opened those boxes worth around 3m not even 1 mythic..i got only 2 legendary thats it
    so those 10 crates costed around 120k and lets convert the consumed platinum into gold 150 platinum equals 150k (in words of sts)

so total let it be 300k

for me 3m no mythic

thats the reason i came up with this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Yeh should be cool, but they have to be rare or STS will lose their best money make. Only possible to get is reroll it from an elite golden warchest.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

This is an ~interesting~ idea. Not going to write it off just yet, as it has potential. Need to think more of the repercussions. But +1 for the suggestion.
    Unlocked Grand Crates. Hmm.
    They would need to change color first as to distinguish themselves, so perhaps they would be 'Mythical'.
    And there would need to be two buttons on original, one too "Just Unlock and Transform" and one to "Unlock and Open", since true plat players don't want two steps to get in.
    And most important, what would this do to the market? Who would just unlock these? You need to buy them then unlock, but not open. It would cost 15 plat, so that has a base cost of 15K, so the market would auto add 19-20K to the price. (Kind of like how the leprechaun holds steady around 190-210)
    Again, good suggestions, needs more study!

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    This is an ~interesting~ idea. Not going to write it off just yet, as it has potential. Need to think more of the repercussions. But +1 for the suggestion.
    Unlocked Grand Crates. Hmm.
    They would need to change color first as to distinguish themselves, so perhaps they would be 'Mythical'.
    And there would need to be two buttons on original, one too "Just Unlock and Transform" and one to "Unlock and Open", since true plat players don't want two steps to get in.
    And most important, what would this do to the market? Who would just unlock these? You need to buy them then unlock, but not open. It would cost 15 plat, so that has a base cost of 15K, so the market would auto add 19-20K to the price. (Kind of like how the leprechaun holds steady around 190-210)
    Again, good suggestions, needs more study!
    Actually what I mean is not to change the color or loot
    Im talking about the present locked crates so whats in my mind Im gonna explain listen

The locked grand crate of watch will be the same while looting bt here comes the change while u open first unlock with 15platinum and then the option turns to open chest as like normal and the name also must change to Unlocked or Opened Grand crate of watch so that there will be a difference between the two and no confusions

U asked who would jus unlock these right>?

Ive seen many player who like to convert platinum to gold by converting or presently like buying lepraunchans and selling so now if this is implemented they will unlock and sell locks and I'm sure many players are ready to buy locks for 50k if they wer platinum free and some players beeing unlucky opening many crates and getting nothing

Process will be like this :

Step 1:Looting a Locked Grand Crate of watch (or buying from auction)

Step 2:Now when u tap on this crate in ur inventory it shows=Unlock chest for 15platinum

My new IDEA from step 3

Step 3:now when u tap on Unlock chest for 15platinum

changes occuring
    Unlock chest for 15platinum(uses 15platinum then) turns to Open chest(ex: is how we open normal chests copper,silver,gold this option comes in position of Unlock chest for 15platinum)

so now the name should change from LOCKED Grand Crate of Watch to Unlocked grand crate of watch or Opened Grand crate of watch

Step 4:If we want we can keep in auction or open them

That's it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Sounds cool but wouldn't that just kill elite chest farming?

I mean, who would buy elite chests if they can buy unlocked crates with better chances and better loot?

I can't see profit margins (referring to in game gold) being very high on the suggested 'unlocked watch crates', because if it was then everyone would be unlocking them and reselling them, so the price would tumble. If profit margins aren't high, prices of elite chests should even be way lower if you'd want anybody to buy these, now 2nd rated, chests.

Maybe prices of those new unlocked crates would somehow be ridiculously high but I seriously doubt it because it would be such an easy way to cash in on. The only way to make them more expensive would be to reduce locked crate drop chance drastically, so their prices would go up, but that just doesn't sound like a smart business move for so many reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea and maybe I'm just looking at it wrongly, but I only see a negative impact on PvE farming, especially elite farming.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Sounds cool but wouldn't that just kill elite chest farming?

I mean, who would buy elite chests if they can buy unlocked crates with better chances and better loot?

I can't see profit margins (referring to in game gold) being very high on the suggested 'unlocked watch crates', because if it was then everyone would be unlocking them and reselling them, so the price would tumble. If profit margins aren't high, prices of elite chests should even be way lower if you'd want anybody to buy these, now 2nd rated, chests.

Maybe prices of those new unlocked crates would somehow be ridiculously high but I seriously doubt it because it would be such an easy way to cash in on. The only way to make them more expensive would be to reduce locked crate drop chance drastically, so their prices would go up, but that just doesn't sound like a smart business move for so many reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea and maybe I'm just looking at it wrongly, but I only see a negative impact on PvE farming, especially elite farming.
    Yea I myself agree that elite PVE farming decreases bt now everyone is not farming elite every human being interest differs

bt the loot drop differs a lot

I simply say we can't get anything completly if we need something we need to loose somehing blah blah lol :P

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prahi View Post
    Actually what I mean is not to change the color or loot
    Im talking about the present locked crates so whats in my mind Im gonna explain listen

The locked grand crate of watch will be the same while looting bt here comes the change while u open first unlock with 15platinum and then the option turns to open chest as like normal and the name also must change to Unlocked or Opened Grand crate of watch so that there will be a difference between the two and no confusions
    I mean change the color of the box from pink to orange when it is unlocked (It is now worth more). That would remove the hint of confusion between a locked and unlocked crate, since these are quickly opened/sold/transfered.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?