Thread: Razerbacks in PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I too am tired of the rogues getting nerfed honestly. There's those complainers like Frohanatur who complain about rogues being underpowered but when you look at their gear... there's not even one mythic in the equation & they're going up against mythic rogues. What did they think will happen?

However, that being said, I do like the daggers! I wonder how a 1v1 vs bow would play out with them.
    The weapon in general is well deserved after 2 seasons of the rogues not getting any buffs etc.

For an overall conclusion for pvp: I think luck will devour the real pvp experience. (From all classes: stuns, crits, dodge) These factors will probably raise over 40 dodge+crit for a rogue and damage over 500 for mages, 7k hp for tanks etc next expansion. I do not think that all of these stats will be balanced. I love the way STG used the dmg nerf to shorten fights - lets hope it will last for over 2 expansions.
    Last edited by Bless; 09-24-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Cuz im pro, stop asking for reasons
    Credits to Iady