Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just an idea for Sts and the valiant rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Multibird View Post

You don't see my crying or complaining, I missed nuris hollow shield by 28k when devs said one more week till next cap, and they didn't wait a week to bring it out, but earlier.
    I remember this! I think they said....
    It was gonna be 2 weeks till next cap and then it was the next week. I missed the shield on my bear by 30k. I was at my uncles funeral a few days before the cap so I couldn't level and I just missed it. I was pissed lol I boycotted my bear for a while lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    I remember this! I think they said....
    It was gonna be 2 weeks till next cap and then it was the next week. I missed the shield on my bear by 30k. I was at my uncles funeral a few days before the cap so I couldn't level and I just missed it. I was pissed lol I boycotted my bear for a while lol
    Ya I deleted my bear after fang lol, now brought him back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sory angel but your last reply is just " blablablabla + i start game 1.5 year before than you and you shouldnt get same statu with me never ever " <<< absulitly your replys just showeing you are selfish and none 1 other game working like that...

dragon set ring ? ohh yea there other rings better than dragon ring in pvp only for 5-10 plat <<< so its mean wasted plats for nothing ( only for looks but no statu ).. plus there no cap in future can be also mean cap on 2015 << you got your glory in 1.5 year but for me its still didnt do baby step to in 1 year<<< try to understand what i am saying...

nevermind lets stop reply pls ? coz your replys to me just puting you down... 2+2=4 << dont need to try protect 2+2=5 if that way better for yourself...

i know any ppls can say " if you dont like it u can quit " << if sts gonna do that its mean sts is scammer company... we are not giweing away that and we are trying to deal with sts for a fair way for all coz i dont want punish a company for only theys 1 mistake didnt tell us 11 month ago there no new caps on near future.. they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer.... lets a simple calculate with your way.

you get your total 3 cap in 1.5 year " total 3-4 day play with can get it to nvm its not topic "
    but i am still not on first cap ring to with 11 month play.. did you get point here ???

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    Sory angel but your last reply is just " blablablabla + i start game 1.5 year before than you and you shouldnt get same statu with me never ever " <<< absulitly your replys just showeing you are selfish and none 1 other game working like that...

dragon set ring ? ohh yea there other rings better than dragon ring in pvp only for 5-10 plat <<< so its mean wasted plats for nothing ( only for looks but no statu ).. plus there no cap in future can be also mean cap on 2015 << you got your glory in 1.5 year but for me its still didnt do baby step to in 1 year<<< try to understand what i am saying...

nevermind lets stop reply pls ? coz your replys to me just puting you down... 2+2=4 << dont need to try protect 2+2=5 if that way better for yourself...

i know any ppls can say " if you dont like it u can quit " << if sts gonna do that its mean sts is scammer company... we are not giweing away that and we are trying to deal with sts for a fair way for all coz i dont want punish a company for only theys 1 mistake didnt tell us 11 month ago there no new caps on near future.. they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer.... lets a simple calculate with your way.

you get your total 3 cap in 1.5 year " total 3-4 day play with can get it to nvm its not topic "
    but i am still not on first cap ring to with 11 month play.. did you get point here ???
    Ign?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

You decide where you spend your money, don't rant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

black dragon ring has stats....gf

Quick! Staring contest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

multibird i am not takeing you seriously.. first learn how to talk with ppls.. you can read my old posts, you will see answers for your type person... you dont know me but you saying i need learn game + any ppls can beat ring ppls +++++ <<< you will see my answes to you in my old posts...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    Ign?
    Sory Troncaat idk what mean is Ign :/ i see your first reply to but i didnt reply your question coz idk mean of Ign...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 09-27-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Honestly I have been playing longer then the majority of players in pl now. I have never capped at an elite level and I never really plan on it. But I do see where these guys are coming from and imo it is not fair that they might possibly never get the chance to get one of these rings. Yall say it's their fault that they started to play the game to late. But what if they never had the luxery of being able to play it up until this point? Some of the posts on this thread are the most biased and self centered posts I've ever seen. What kind of picture are y'all painting for the new players of pl? The general attitude of the posts here have basically been "I've played the game longer. So therefore I am special and deserve more then you" whether it was stated like that or in other words. Just because you happened to find pl before other players does not make you any better then them or should mean you are more special and deserve better things then them. Reading this makes me sick. This is not the community a joined 3 years ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers View Post
    Honestly I have been playing longer then the majority of players in pl now. I have never capped at an elite level and I never really plan on it. But I do see where these guys are coming from and imo it is not fair that they might possibly never get the chance to get one of these rings. Yall say it's their fault that they started to play the game to late. But what if they never had the luxery of being able to play it up until this point? Some of the posts on this thread are the most biased and self centered posts I've ever seen. What kind of picture are y'all painting for the new players of pl? The general attitude of the posts here have basically been "I've played the game longer. So therefore I am special and deserve more then you" whether it was stated like that or in other words. Just because you happened to find pl before other players does not make you any better then them or should mean you are more special and deserve better things then them. Reading this makes me sick. This is not the community a joined 3 years ago.
    #ubuffbro?

Quick! Staring contest...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos:1281321
    Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    Ign?
    Sory Troncaat idk what mean is Ign :/ i see your first reply to but i didnt reply your question coz idk mean if Ign...
    he wants to battle you in game

13. The Following User Says Thank You to grenadiers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

multibird i am not takeing you seriously.. first learn how to talk with ppls.. you can read my old posts, you will see answers for your type person... you dont know me but you saying i need learn game + any ppls can beat ring ppls +++++ <<< you will see my answes to you in my old posts...
    I don't mean that at all, I mean ppl need to practice their classes and play with others. You can learn from your defeat, you can even learn by watching others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grenadiers View Post
    Yes I understand and this can only work if majority of ppl agree on letting everyone getting a shot at another "cap" at bsm.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Sory Troncaat idk what mean is Ign :/ i see your first reply to but i didnt reply your question coz idk mean of Ign...
    Id like to test your theory of someone without a cap ring, not being about to beat you more than 3 times. Ign= in game name

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Do not bring it back. People had to go through 200k/300k EXP and wait a year to get their ring. So what if they have an advantage? They deserve it. I don't have one myself, but I do fine against those who have one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

they did a wrong step and i am saying they must fix it coz without fix they will become scammer....
    Gimme a break

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

STS NEVER said they weren't making another cap.

To all the selfish points being made...... It's a game you are supposed to work towards goals, achievements, gold, sets etc...

Using your argument, I don't have a founders, so shouldn't I be able to earn one? I want those those small extra stats for PVP because according to the complainers here I can't compete with anyone else without it. (Note the sarcasm)

And while you are at it, I want all the 2010 Halloween and Xmas I was unable to get because I wasn't playing yet. (Sarcasm again)

Stop bashing STS and accusing them of being scammers. Learn your toons, learn to compensate for not having elite rings. So many ppl and pros do.

If you honestly don't think you can compete with players because you don't have an elite glory ring, you are doing something wrong. Maybe PVP isn't for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    STS NEVER said they weren't making another cap.
    Unfortunatly for us, they said they "may" make a new cap, implying they might not.
    So it's now how you choose to see it, opti/pecimistically. Not "whining" Angel just being real, there may never be a new cap.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

sts is scammer company...
    ........stop complaining bro...

Just because you never capped or played before...#notstsfault...
    I was introduced to PL by a friend (probably the only person ik irl who plays Pocket Legends) somewhere in early/middle mt. Fang cap, but it was my fault I wasn't interested in PL (HOW COULD I NOT BE INTERESTED?!) and didn't have motivation to lvl up,and at humania cap I didn't want to lvl up much either. That was two caps. I could've gotten MFA, Monarch Helm, but I didn't want to (meh...I didn't even know there was MFA and Monarch helm at the times..) and now I don't have 76 eye shield. But it is PURELY my fault. Not sts.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

lol guys stop split words from my post, split little side giwes different means to my saids... just split what i mean ok ??? i didnt said sts scammer, but i said if they .......... <<<

Angel can you read my old posts for the reply your 2010 hallowen items mind? i said before to " i am not wanting everything as old players have " pls focus here wake up coz you seems not reading what i am saying, you seems you are just focus on the enemy <<<

sts didnt said they will never <<< as suentous said " be reality "

4 month for 1 cap << than 7 month for next cap << than 11 month and still none cap and there no new cap near future <<<< be reality ok ???

Troncaat i ll replt you in this post, on s small phone and its giwes me hard times for reply so much.. i didnt said 10-3 thoery for the a fair duel.. i said " if i use that ring and if you dont have ring " <<< still want to try my theoey ?? we can do that way if you still want = that ring like giwes same statu with 160++ statu point, so you will take out ring and you will have 160+ unspended statu point for become my theory duel... maybe you didnt see i said " if i have and you dont have " << its ok we are all human and can do mistakes sametimes is ok if u didnt see it... but right now if you still want try if my theory right or not, i ll make you a great calculate about how many unspended statu point will be same with a glory ring than you will not use it and we will duel for you to see why my theory 10-0 10-3 max if i get a phone fail...

i am not sure if i remember right but red glory ring giwes = 3 str , 3 dex, 3 int, %5 hit, %2 crit , %5 dodge, 65 hp, 10 mp, 10 damage, 20 armor
    simple info : in this list %5 dodge and 20 armor changeing scores like that..
    black giweing a little better maybe but only a wery little << and that wery little is nothing near that status, so wery little old players can be better its ok.. but be reality, that my said status not a little ...