Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pirate Rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

So what? Accept the change, move on. It's boring to have one or two choices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Best way to solve the problem is decrease the drop rate & make em legendary rarity. Only Reason why people complaining is because they are epic rings. I don't think the Dmg should be nerfed at all tho because losing 300health & mana is a big downfall which makes it fair. Overall the mythic ring is still better or at the least equal.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youngmurda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@agree with Energizeric

Upgrade these rings to legendary and make them harder to get. Too late to Nerf since people already paid millions for them. But not too late to increase rarity, since they are expensive already anyway. Work on those drop rates and rarity fast sts, otherwise all other rings just seem useless.
    I'm not lazy, I'm just on energy saving mode.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

People that already bought pirate ring : return my money if you going to nerfed the ring
    People that own pirate ring and want to sell it : just make the ring harder to get
    People that own myth ring and archon ring : its not fair, please nerfed the pirate ring
    Poor people : who cares, lets farm this pirate ring

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jetzzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jetzzz View Post
    people that already bought pirate ring : Return my money if you going to nerfed the ring
    people that own pirate ring and want to sell it : Just make the ring harder to get
    people that own myth ring and archon ring : Its not fair, please nerfed the pirate ring
    poor people : Who cares, lets farm this pirate ring
    lool !

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

its not a bug.. a bug can be a ring with 3.0 damage give u 40+ damage and u can see it on client and date base ITS NOT A BUG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

It appears everyone is trying to farm them at the moment, I bought a lvl30 pirate loop ring before going out, 2 hours later and I can buy the same ring for a little over half the what I paid.

Oh well, hopefully it'll mean the lvl36 ones drop in value so I can boost my stats even more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzzz View Post
    People that already bought pirate ring : return my money if you going to nerfed the ring
    People that own pirate ring and want to sell it : just make the ring harder to get
    People that own myth ring and archon ring : its not fair, please nerfed the pirate ring
    This makes perfect sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

It was probably a typo, LOL at the people who brought this for millions, if it gets nerfed.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Unfortunately all of these groups are going to be disappointed if no change is made as the pirate rings will be worth 5k in a week or two, and the mythic ring will also take a big dive in value as well.

As I said before, making the ring legendary and decreasing the drop rate will solve this entire problem. Those who bought the ring will be happy as the ring will retain its value, those who have mythic rings will be happy as they too will retain value, and people who want to farm the rings will also be happy as the rings will still have value and will still be worth farming. Otherwise these are going to end up being like some crate pinks -- great stats, but very common.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

So in the meantime... do we not want re-rolls when fighting these mini-bosses?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    So in the meantime... do we not want re-rolls when fighting these mini-bosses?
    Yeah, it seems so. It appears the only legendary loot these guys drop is locked crates. Although I'm not sure if they drop rare/green stuff too. If they do, then maybe the re-roll could give you the pirate ring instead of a green item. I don't know as I haven't seen any of these bosses yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I think these were meant to be legendaries with drop chances similar to Malison or even Nexus.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No matter what STS going to do, i still thinks this is a HUGE MISTAKE.
    Never played a game so crazy like this, when a quick maintenance will damaged the entire system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

No matter what STS going to do, i still thinks this is a HUGE MISTAKE.
    Never played a game so crazy like this, when a quick maintenance will damaged the entire system
    It's very odd how many of these 'mistakes' have been made in the last few months. Bael II spawns, Captain Krom, arena drops, now this. STS really needs to consider gathering some volunteers for beta testing - I guarantee most of us would volunteer! Beta testers are vital in the QA process for catching a lot of the little things that are having huge impacts on the game. Season 5 is off to a very bad start economically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

these epics need to be nerfed regardless if many will rage they paid millions for them

its their fault in the first place. non noobs know legendary should be > epic

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Compare these rings to the best legendary rings not just to the mythic ring. They make the best legendary rings look like greens. I hope they nerf them. People who say make it harder to get/drop less either bought it or have a stash of these and gambled hoping they are kept in the game with their current stats. Sorry but if this is a bug people shouldn't benefit from exploiting a bug. Why should you be rewarded for this? If you paid millions for an epic ring this is your own fault no one forced you to pay these ridiculous sums of money. There was only 2 outcomes for this, either this is a bug and should be fixed and you shouldn't have bought it anyways. Or this ring isn't bugged and the price is going to drop next to nothing in the coming weeks. If they keep this ring in the game they should keep it at its current drop rate. Because I predict that it will be worthless in 2-3 weeks. Because its down to 1.1m in CS which means its probably selling for a lot less. This is down from just yesterday where I know someone sold one for 3m.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

quote poor people statement for my statement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Impact on these ring to me personally:lesser hours log in/less plats bought

Seriously i cant unstand its logic even from the dynamic growth standpoibt nor the insight behind these rings and the stats.
    Dont get me start on the new aps..
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

From the last topic about fixing the economy:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ng-the-economy!

Page 2 carapace posts that they are working to preserve new gear but it can only be accomplished moving forward. Old gear will be outdated and epic stuff will be useful while legendary will be great. The Same people here were posting how great it was to have epic gear that was good and worth gold. Looks like these rings might be the first step to doing this. Personally I think some people will never be satisfied. Does it really matter that its epic? Just use the gear and enjoy it.