Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Just an idea for Sts and the valiant rings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megamage View Post
    All people who say they do well with <75 in endgame either don't have the money for higher level sets or have no clue of Pvp ( too low dmg n armor without 75 set to kill dat savage). Same thing with rhinos and foxes: Yes, they are insane funny for flag running with savage set, but I beat every rhino or fox 10/1 max, even when they wear two founder helms at once (with Pally mage and very good build).
    Are you saying Crim knows nothing about PvP? I play my rhino I can beat any class except bears and pallies... Rhinos can kill with the right tactic foxes can kill any class as well get your facts straight please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How I knew this answer would come.... You will never hit 10 kills before the skilled pally.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

All people who say they do well with <75 in endgame either don't have the money for higher level sets or have no clue of Pvp ( too low dmg n armor without 75 set to kill dat savage). Same thing with rhinos and foxes: Yes, they are insane funny for flag running with savage set, but I beat every rhino or fox 10/1 max, even when they wear two founder helms at once (with Pally mage and very good build).
    So me competing at endgame as a lvl 73 is because I don't have enough gold for 75 sets or because I "don't have a clue"? You are beginning to sound like a child who is all butt-hurt because the majority are not agreeing with you. You begin this thread stating people with Elite rings have an advantage and then start bragging about your skills (as a pally I might add.) Some would say you are stfirring up drama (which is against forum rules by the way.) Others would argue that if your mage skills are that great, you wouldn't need to use a set meant for bears and play with an Elite staff.

For your information, my rhino will make my 4th capped toon and I PvP on all of them. All three capped toons have the Elite sets meant for their class as well. And I can promise my understanding of this game and it's mechanics are far from "not having a clue." Bout time to have this thread locked up before things get worse. (As these threads always do.)
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Letme eat your mage
    Nuuuu! I taste horrible!

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

How I knew this answer would come.... You will never hit 10 kills before the skilled pally.
    But against an unskilled one maybe and it's hard to kill a class that does 2-3x your damage and has higher heal then you with nearly as much dodge. Tho I still manage to beat some

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Crim got, what, 33 mil from the forgotten nerf?

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    If you can explain game mechanics to me, then you have an argument. As of right now, you're nothing more than a rambling person who's mad that they couldn't beat a veteran player due to the veteran player's higher skill advantage.

Lets face it - the reason you made this post is to pacify your huge ego of not being able to take a loss.

Please, tell me which spot of the thread I missed.
    you missed everything in the topic... i never said i cant kill ring ppls... you are nothing at all, maybe you just post here coz you scareing if ppls get ring as you have , you cant kill any one ??? or you are a begger in game and i didnt giwe you anything ?
    Or maybe you get mad on irl and you trying feel good with argue ppls in net for feel better ??

Which one ???

Or you played 2.5 year to and you thinking 1 year players shouldnt get same ring as you ??? if it lets calculate ??

2.5 - 1 = 1.5 year << got glory

in 1.5 year ppls got 3 cap ring
    in 1 year we get nothing and sts meaning no new cap just now <<<
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 10-01-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    you missed everything in the topic... i never said i cant kill ring ppls... you are nothing at all, maybe you just post here coz you scareing if ppls get ring as you have , you cant kill any one ??? or you are a begger in game and i didnt giwe you anything ?

Which one ???
    Sigh... Parth has been playing since the beta I believe, oh and he's also the top non\mod forumer, he's also one of the smartest people you will meet in this game and you have the guts to call him nothing? That's really sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    Sigh... Parth has been playing since the beta I believe, oh and he's also the top non\mod forumer, he's also one of the smartest people you will meet in this game and you have the guts to call him nothing? That's really sad.
    its doesnt metter how he is in game or how long he playing...

1 = in pl so many 2-3 year player they are still dont know how to play Or how to talk " its not topic "

2 = read hes post, its showeing he post that way without read my posts. i just reply to he with hes mouth... and hes post not a smartest post...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 10-01-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

its doesnt metter how he is in game or how long he playing...

1 = in pl so many 2-3 year player they are still dont know how to play Or how to talk " its not topic "

2 = read hes post, its showeing he post that way without read my posts. i just reply to he with hes mouth...
    Pardon?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Pardon?
    Translation #1.

1- Most founder's don't know the game mechanics.
    2- Parth didn't even read his posts, and is just flaming him because.

Translation #2.

1- I'm trying to say that I'm bes, and I'm the only one on forums who knows about PL.
    2- Parth sucks, and I'm better than him.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1285831
    Pardon?
    Translation #1.

Translation #2.

1- I'm trying to say that I'm bes, and I'm the only one on forums who knows about PL.
    Pardon me. I'm laughing so hard (NOT AT YOO TRENTONOOB and da nub part is joke :3 )
    LOL... dude, even this banana is laughing!

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Translation #1.

Translation #2.

hahaha still laughting for second translate. thx for that...
    liked your signature its cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    So me competing at endgame as a lvl 73 is because I don't have enough gold for 75 sets or because I "don't have a clue"? You are beginning to sound like a child who is all butt-hurt because the majority are not agreeing with you. You begin this thread stating people with Elite rings have an advantage and then start bragging about your skills (as a pally I might add.) Some would say you are stfirring up drama (which is against forum rules by the way.) Others would argue that if your mage skills are that great, you wouldn't need to use a set meant for bears and play with an Elite staff.

For your information, my rhino will make my 4th capped toon and I PvP on all of them. All three capped toons have the Elite sets meant for their class as well. And I can promise my understanding of this game and it's mechanics are far from "not having a clue." Bout time to have this thread locked up before things get worse. (As these threads always do.)
    If you say 73s and rhinos can compete with savage pallies, you really have no clue. And, instead of starting the use of some unprofessional rude words that shouldn't find their way into a serious discussion, better think of who is the real child here. And only because 'more' people say something, it needn't to be true.
    Ah, and better learn how to get the meaning of people's whole posts and dont pick some single blocks and feel insulted next time. I never talked about you.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Or maybe you get mad on irl and you trying feel good with argue ppls in net for feel better ??

Which one ???

Or you played 2.5 year to and you thinking 1 year players shouldnt get same ring as you ??? if it lets calculate ??

2.5 - 1 = 1.5 year << got glory

in 1.5 year ppls got 3 cap ring
    in 1 year we get nothing and sts meaning no new cap just now <<<
    Do you understand what the word "ignorance" means? Also, if you have read what most have posted here, many make the argument that you can compete without Elite rings. I see players all the time who have plenty of skill and do not sport an Elite ring. The two of you are taking this discussion way to seriously. I suggest a break if you are going to continue to get this worked up about this topic.

@Mega - Please quote which part of what I said in which was "rude" and/or "childish". Also, you might be surprised how well a 73 rhino can withstand an attack from other strength characters. Was that part of your post directed at me or some other 73 rhino who posted in this thread? Just making sure I do not misquote you again.

I am beginning to think both of these guys are the same person and just alternating logins as they post. Similar language, attitude, and styles.
    Last edited by CrimsonTider; 10-01-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Megamage, CrimsonTider is probably older than you, and he is very smart, the real child, is not him.
    And yes, 73/74 CAN kill, if you're experienced. Crim is a very experienced guy, a rhino can probably have a chance against pallies.
    ive seen MANY people do well against elite ringed people. Many.
    But then again, you're a pally yourself, are you not?
    If you really want to stop OPness, go int and get an elite branch. I've pvped long enough at 74 to know that a mage can do good dmg with a branch.
    They also have higher heal, and higher skill dmg, as heal and their skills scale up when you have less or more int.
    Quit complaining, your posts show somewhat ignorance. Attacks counters, etc. meh.
    And I do know you WILL come up with a post to counter this, but honestly, I won't care. I may he young, but it and others wont stop me from voicing my opinion, even if its a dumb one, I still need to try.

Edit: There goes crim replying before me and using his good knowledge :P
    Keep it up crim!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Translation #1.

Translation #2.

Ah ok well in that case he's an *****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Eh, I think the language barrier is causing a lot of the problem here, some people quote each other but do not seem to infer context.
    Having sunday school flashbacks about the tower of babble.

And tbh the attitudes are just pointless.
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 10-01-2013 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Are we having fun?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO:1285964
    Eh, I think the language barrier is causing a lot of the problem here, some people quote each other but do not seem to infer context.
    Having sunday school flashbacks about the tower of babble.

And tbh the attitudes are just pointless.
    Yep, my attitude DID get a bit overboard...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

I wanna say one thing,

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post: