IGN(s):Mathiux

Class:Sorcerer

Type of Guild (Casual, "Hardcore", etc): Looking for a guild where I can help some lower level members complete quests, but also need a guild that will help teach me how to be a better sorcerer. I want to learn how to start playing elite maps and learn methods where I can contribute to a group. I will help lower levels, but still need help myself to be better.

Other Info. (Screenshot of character with their stats, armor, etc OR just additional info. about yourself): I've been playing since level cap was 16, i earned a level 16 mastery banner, then took almost 8 months off from the game and started playing again a month ago. I'm a level 35 sorcerer and have all but the shuyal quests complete. I've never played an elite map and would like to learn from others on how to be a better sorcerer. I am the type of player that doesn't quit or give up during quests or boss fights, even if it takes 30 plus minutes. I enjoy helping others in the game, and am looking for a guild that can help me in return.

every guild i've ever joined seems dead. No guild chat, no help or communication, never any members online. I'm located in the United States, so my typical hours of play are the evenings according to the US time zones.