It's nice to see a bunch of people making highly detailed posts that aren't meant to attack someone.

On Topic: I agree with Crim's post on the fact that the intelligible and nicer part of the community is fading and there isn't a way to completely change that.

Back then PL was a mysterious game with much to explore and more knowledge to be gained. That sense of learning made players try to seek intelligence from other people in hopes that they have found a way, but now people aren't acting as intelligible as they used to because of the simplicity of the current game. Any player can jump into PvE with just about any build and completely dominate his way up to level 50 where they might need to rethink some strategies. Back in 2010-11, I struggled my way making gold and leveling up because of need for potions and the GIANT (compared to now) xp requirement to level up before 50.

I feel as if the challenge has been lost with the xp nerf, daily elixirs, and regular elixirs, and if there was a way the STS could undo all those pieces which ruined the PvE and , in some cases, the PvP experience, then I think the game could make it longer without a cap. If the sewers cap was this long, then I wouldn't be done.

Just an opinion. I might have come across in a different way than intended at some parts.

My list of things to do:

1. Make elixirs get removed once you die
2. Increase the xp requirements to level up between 1-65