Your cool with math and equations, brilliant. Can you help me? I have some real-life math problems, I know that what we are currently doing is wrong and its bugging me. So here are the facts:

1. These are involved: A = Zonal values, B = Fair market values, and C = Selling price. Among the 3 choices, we need to pick the highest to determine the Z.
2. To get Z, all you have to do is multiply 6% x (the highest number among A,B and C).

Here is the real-life problem I encounter:

The above statements involves the computation of the capital gains tax (Z). To get Z, as said previously, I need to choose the highest amount among A, B, and C. and then multiply it by 6%. In capital gains tax, the seller of the property is the one liable to pay the tax since he gained profit from the sale. Now, if the buyer is stating on the document that he'll pay the tax (Z) instead of the seller, we need to add Z to the selling price. We add because, the buyer will now pay more, instead of paying only the Selling price (C), he needs to pay Z as well. So Z becomes part of the selling price.

Question: How do I determine Z?

Can you please give me the formula? Much appreciated if you can help me solve this problem.