Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
I wouldn't expect STS to hand out platinum that often. There could be different types of tournaments with respective prizes: gold, VIP elixirs, platinum, special vanity/banners (they would have to create). Plenty of room for creativity.

There's enough gold out there, it just depends on 1) how collaborative this community actually is and 2) who's willing to sacrifice their precious gold to have some fun.

I'm just saying that in order for tournaments to be a solution for those who want to play a real game of CTF, they would have to be often. I think teams would end up practicing on a day to day basis if the intervals were shorter than 1-2 months, directly impacting day to day PvP as a whole. Otherwise, there needs to be another solution to fix that issue.
Ah, I see.

In that case, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult for STG to create a vanity set including a banner strictly related to PvP and then give out pieces of the vanity set? That way, even those who won previous tournaments could work towards obtaining the full set.