Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Name 2 of the best GM youve known.and why

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

[QUOTE=Cremated;1305246]Haha when we were deciding you to be officer we were very sure you would be the best you could be, and you were to no suprise btw im ex co master of ds [\QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

ok. my history of al.and i wont mention blak or paul neither cuz everyone knows they r repectful. so ill tell about my previous gm or great officerswhile i play from oct ,2012 to so far. cuz everyone know who r famous n i just gonna mention if someone can still recognise anyone who put names.

1. hwang
    guild:korea
    in season 1, when al was like alpha, he leads 700 of skillful and lots of ppl. i dunno who can rmb bloodykorea,excelassault,laizen,boss,lovedita,myse lf, minjun,gentry,itoshi,xaruka,ssarang,pml, bestkorean and so on etc..
    a bunch of famous n good player were born in here. a huge mentor!

2. minjun/gentry
    team elite: the numbers of members were small but as you see, they were elite! special thanks to those main master n co-master. really appreciated. they taught me about farm , merch, pvp, skills, manners and ohers. i was very noob before i join here now i won't call myself as pro but average. they made me. ramyun made in team elite. also first place i met boss and first time to become officer in al.

3. boss(head officer)
    guild : hall of fame
    i have to no comment unfortunately.cuz he is just so damn my brother. 333
    u r best!

4. darkko/jexetta
    veangeance: even we got history on back, i can still sure they are one of great leaders of al. very very skillful, warm, and helpful. very good at leading of lots of ppl n being gm is really hard i learned. darkko n jexetta welcomed alot of new players and newbies make them really pro. respecful of personal character too.

5.ramyunstyle
    humble in noble: bad leader. no comment.

6. jozzo/clyster/trueorigin/epillion/khamel/limsyoker/leo

merged guild by 3 guild. we aimed pvp n pve more approached. big boom in history i assume.clyster is very helpful in pvp. trueorgins have an intelligent of merching n develop guild n community.
    khamel is very warm person. always not to bother say hi. epillion hes god of pve n helpful. limsyoker everyone knows her. make me always laugh even she doesnt talk but also beauty in n out. i'm addicted. jozzo was new rooky in late season 3 but he never boasting himself and selfishless. he learned so fast and develop quality of skills and make fast farming comfy( if ever someone did farm elite, u 'd know what i m saying)
    leo: was banned by being different owner. former zentess. great great time runner. he owned all of season 3maps. he was one first teach me time run route. i been adviced n inspired by him. good friend but sometimes ego his own. but endurable. good friend too. he teached me time run without anymythic or neither arcane. i can sure for best time runner in al. he also got charisma so i join by him.

goblin
    good ones: hes noob very very. hes good veryvery. hes god damn best merch person n hes not a small guy. big guy inside of him. very helpful and love to make silly joke. made himelf fame fast. i'll doubt if someone dont know him yet.

chenzz/barzagli
    purple thurnder: they make u like u are in family. great leaders. no way to decribe how good they are. good they feed our entertaining. i luv to be here n proud be here.

the ends.
    ramyunstyle,ramyunking,acehartz
    Last edited by wlsgh15; 10-20-2013 at 12:16 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wlsgh15 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wlsgh15 View Post
    ok. my history of al.and i wont mention blak or paul neither cuz everyone knows they r repectful. so ill tell about my previous gm or great officerswhile i play from oct ,2012 to so far. cuz everyone know who r famous n i just gonna mention if someone can still recognise anyone who put names.

1. hwang
    guild:korea
    in season 1, when al was like alpha, he leads 700 of skillful and lots of ppl. i dunno who can rmb bloodykorea,excelassault,laizen,boss,lovedita,myse lf, minjun,gentry,itoshi,xaruka,ssarang,pml, bestkorean and so on etc..
    a bunch of famous n good player were born in here. a huge mentor!

2. minjun/gentry
    team elite: the numbers of members were small but as you see, they were elite! special thanks to those main master n co-master. really appreciated. they taught me about farm , merch, pvp, skills, manners and ohers. i was very noob before i join here now i won't call myself as pro but average. they made me. ramyun made in team elite. also first place i met boss and first time to become officer in al.

3. boss(head officer)
    guild : hall of fame
    i have to no comment unfortunately.cuz he is just so damn my brother. 333
    u r best!

4. darkko/jexetta
    veangeance: even we got history on back, i can still sure they are one of great leaders of al. very very skillful, warm, and helpful. very good at leading of lots of ppl n being gm is really hard i learned. darkko n jexetta welcomed alot of new players and newbies make them really pro. respecful of personal character too.

5.ramyunstyle
    humble in noble: bad leader. no comment.

6. jozzo/clyster/trueorigin/epillion/khamel/limsyoker/leo

merged guild by 3 guild. we aimed pvp n pve more approached. big boom in history i assume.clyster is very helpful in pvp. trueorgins have an intelligent of merching n develop guild n community.
    khamel is very warm person. always not to bother say hi. epillion hes god of pve n helpful. limsyoker everyone knows her. make me always laugh even she doesnt talk but also beauty in n out. i'm addicted. jozzo was new rooky in late season 3 but he never boasting himself and selfishless. he learned so fast and develop quality of skills and make fast farming comfy( if ever someone did farm elite, u 'd know what i m saying)
    leo: was banned by being different owner. former zentess. great great time runner. he owned all of season 3maps. he was one first teach me time run route. i been adviced n inspired by him. good friend but sometimes ego his own. but endurable. good friend too. he teached me time run without anymythic or neither arcane. i can sure for best time runner in al. he also got charisma so i join by him.

goblin
    good ones: hes noob very very. hes good veryvery. hes god damn best merch person n hes not a small guy. big guy inside of him. very helpful and love to make silly joke. made himelf fame fast. i'll doubt if someone dont know him yet.

chenzz/barzagli
    purple thurnder: they make u like u are in family. great leaders. no way to decribe how good they are. good they feed our entertaining. i luv to be here n proud be here.

the ends.
    ramyunstyle,ramyunking,acehartz
    Agreed,