Thread: need help with pvp build for mage lvl23

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I also disagree.

If you use malison and his arcane ability, why use dodge? The point of curse is so that when you get hit, the other player also gets hit. If you have dodge, no point of using curse because then you never get hit.
    I just suggest using curse when you are against more than one person. Curse will hit multiple enemies, leading them all to take damage if they attack you.

For your stats, you need to change that amount of dexterity into strength. You said yourself, "malison is not good for curse user bcoz of his +dodge, the more hit you receive the more damage will reflect to your opponent." If you add dexterity, you are adding more dodge % leaving, once again, no use for curse. And plus strength will help with your shield skill.

Now for pet, ribbit or colton is a great option. They will both help you. I would suggest trying to get a mythic/arcane pet though. I have played your level pvp in the current season. Most have Abaddon as their pet.

Use a gun as a weapon. Get best gear for your level (sorry, don't know the gear for your level).

That's all I really have to say for now. Hope that helps.
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cindersx For This Useful Post: