Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Multiple Townes?

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hai5 View Post
    Can you make the chat universal? Like the town contains only 25 players so only 25 can communicate each other, can you make it so hundreds can communicate with each other?
    Unfortunately, that would lead to a lot of chat clutter. Eventually, we'll have chat channels, so you can chat with your instance, guild, team, friends, etc.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Will u guys be implementing any sort of music button so we can listen to our own person playlists from the iPod ? I think that would be awsome for wen were lvling/farming. I'm just curious if that will be on the agenda in the future ?

Proud LEGENDS member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Instead of making maps and towns into multiple game rooms, why not add little exploration and traveling into this game by removing the rooms and connect all towns and maps into one big world? They can still be instanced but I prefer little exploration and traveling then just jump into the game rooms. Of course, long distance travel can utilize way point and teleportation scrolls.

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous-D View Post
    Will u guys be implementing any sort of music button so we can listen to our own person playlists from the iPod ? I think that would be awsome for wen were lvling/farming. I'm just curious if that will be on the agenda in the future ?
    Sure. We did this for some of Clockrocket's games, I don't see why we couldn't do this for Pocket Legends.

-ALS

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hai5 View Post
    Instead of making maps and towns into multiple game rooms, why not add little exploration and traveling into this game by removing the rooms and connect all towns and maps into one big world? They can still be instanced but I prefer little exploration and traveling then just jump into the game rooms. Of course, long distance travel can utilize way point and teleportation scrolls.
    We thought about that, and we may do both. If you're short on time and you want to use the map, great. If you have some time and want to explore, we can have some trigger volumes in various points in the zones to allow you to automatically transfer to the next zone (as if you went to the map). Additionally, we've talked about making some entrances to various places hidden (not on the map), so the only way you can get to them would be to explore the townes.

All of a possible PC mmo's features would be great, but you have to remember a lot of our decisions are driven by the fact that we're on a mobile device with limited resources, so we designed the game for small short, quick, play sessions. Although we shouldn't have been surprised by it, the fact that people play this game for hours and hours a day [consuming all the content in the process] has made us rethink feature priorities.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

yeh asommers, the fact that this is on a mobile device... doesn't mean much to mmo players.

I like that it has those features but.. I only play at home in front of the TV with my iPhone anyway.... I know a lot are the same.

So for once it would be nice for a company to disregard that it's on a handheld/mobile device and add big time consuming features anyhow.
    Making quick links to those big features for others is always welcome too.
    Owner AUSSIE PRIDE Guild
    Alterra - Swoopasaurus - Archer

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KongsNutz View Post
    So for once it would be nice for a company to disregard that it's on a handheld/mobile device and add big time consuming features anyhow.
    Making quick links to those big features for others is always welcome too.
    Write that company [us] a check for $10M (million) and they'll make whatever game you want.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Write that company [us] a check for $10M (million) and they'll make whatever game you want.

-ALS
    Start charging for PL when some more features come in and money should start flowing too you guys.
    I know that i would have paid $8.99AUD the going rate over here for a game on iPhone for PL already.... just saying.

P.s I have already paid about #50AUD just on platinum
    Owner AUSSIE PRIDE Guild
    Alterra - Swoopasaurus - Archer