Quote Originally Posted by Aoeqt View Post
Hello there, well quite honestly I have somewhat of a story to tell, and yes it's true don't worry.

I started playing when the cap was 56 and I met many great players, but the one that stuck out the most was Argothewicked. Many of you old players might remember who he is, and I'm sure you would agree he is an excellent player and will forever be missed since he no longer plays. Well when we met, we started to talk more and became very close friends. He taught me many tricks, and when 61 cap came out, that very night I had surgery on my right ear because I had gotten an infected cyst and it was removed. At this time, I was only 13 and was my first time ever having surgery, so I was pretty frightened. When I came back, I saw that he was still grinding to reach the cap, and he took a break and didn't become the first to cap because instead he was helping me through all the pain I was still in, and I just overall thought it was an inspirational time and person.

The way custom recurve comes into this is because at 56 cap, that was the set he used to grind his way to being #1 in kills, and of course its sparkly and looks cool. This set isn't as much to use all the time, but something to remember him by.
I have been playing this game for a long time and I myself do remember Argo and will forever miss him, he was a great influence and will forever be missed. Your lucky to have gotten close with him.